BTU RED LED
2934 4 2014-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigchris2855
New

United States

Connected everything up to my A2.  IPad mini is running ios7, BTU connected to ground station only shows red LED, never turns green.  Ipad never sees the aircraft in the app.  Updated to latest firmware via assistant.  This is a brand new GS delivered yesterday. Should I assume it's not functioning out of box and send back? Or am I possibly missing something?
2014-11-14
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

How are you trying to connect to the BTU?  You don't do it like most bluetooth devices.  Make sure that BT is turned on your iPad mini, then start the app.  It will look for the BTU of the ground unit.  If that does not work please reset the BTU.  The instructions are in the manual and the reset icon is under Tools in the A2 Assistant.
2014-11-17
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Do what Ed says, and also do a hard reboot of the iPad just to be sure.
Early in my learning the iOS GS I had a similar problem and the reboot cured it...
2014-11-19
Use props
ralfB
lvl.1
  • >>>
Switzerland

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2014-11-17 17:30
How are you trying to connect to the BTU?  You don't do it like most bluetooth devices.  Make sure t ...

Hi Ed,
have the same problem and setup like bigchris2855

I connected my BTU to groundstation. LED keeps red. Then I connected BTU to A2, pushed reset BTU info button with software saying that reset was ok. Repowered but no change. As I have 3 BTU Modules I tried all of them, but no module  worked for me. No connect to ipad and all LEDs keep red. Frustrated.

I also upgraded the firmware of air and groundstation before ... No idea what to do now.
Just to nit forget: I used this device on my F550 flawlessly. No the F550 is gone and I want to use the Groundstation for my S900.

2015-9-6
Use props
vlassopouloss
New

Greece

How do i reset a btu.. please hellppp. I have same problem
2016-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules