Controller Wheel Issues
813 5 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans22dc6a91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56759 ft
  • >>>

Just taken delivery of a controller wheel but its behaving oddly.

With direction switch to the left (pan), pulling the wheel down correctly causes the the head to pan to to the right.  Pushing the wheel up causes the head to incorrectly pitch up (I assumed it should pan to the left).

With direction switch to the right (pitch), the wheel correctly pitches the head up and down.

I've tried flicking the direction switch over a few times to make sure it seats correctly but no joy.

I'm on the latest firmware and even reset the Osmo Pocket but didn't fix it.

Shall I send it back?  Any fixes?

TIA,
Dale
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dale. I am sorry top know that you are having issues with the the new Osmo Pocket Controller Wheel that you have purchased fro your DJI Osmo Pocket. This is not the experience we want you you have with DJI. Are you able to provide a short video footage of the said issue for us to be able to check and assist you further. Thank you.
2019-10-4
Use props
fans22dc6a91
lvl.2
  • >>>

It's exactly the same issue as this video:

https://youtu.be/rpR1dEBVmAw
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for providing this video. Kindly please try to push the switch button of the Osmo Pocket Controller Wheel hardly to the left and see if the issue will still persist. If the issue persists, I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2019-10-4
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer

Have you recalibrated the gimbal?
2019-10-4
Use props
fans22dc6a91
lvl.2
  • >>>

Curt1591 Posted at 10-4 19:38
Have you recalibrated the gimbal?

Recalibration didn't fix it - issue still persists.  Tried pushing the switch over hard to left - no joy.
2019-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules