67658 22 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

Greetings!
I just picked up a Mavic Mini from Best Buy yesterday, and would like to buy the Care Refresh Plan, but I can't seem to find the required serial number.
As I want to stay within the plans requirements (48hrs), I have neither powered on or activated the drone.
Assistance would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Albert
2019-11-12
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

The serial number should be on the box itself. Also, It should be on the drone as well. Another option is when you turn on the Mavic Mini and connect it to the RC, open the Fly App and you can find the serial number under the three dots (...) in the upper right corner and then click on "About" tab and you should see it there.
2019-11-12
Use props
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
United States

dronespilot Posted at 11-12 19:02
The serial number should be on the box itself. Also, It should be on the drone as well. Another option is when you turn on the Mavic Mini and connect it to the RC, open the Fly App and you can find the serial number under the three dots (...) in the upper right corner and then click on "About" tab and you should see it there.

OK...... great! Thank you so much.

I just wanted to be sure. I see the S/N number on the box, it matches a number on a tiny sticker in the Mavic battery bay, so that must be it.

I will go ahead and purchase the Care Refresh, and try and power this thing on for the first time.

Again, many thanks!
2019-11-12
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

StubbornSwiss Posted at 11-12 19:12

I just wanted to be sure. I see the S/N number on the box, it matches a number on a tiny sticker in the Mavic battery bay, so that must be it.

You're welcome. Happy flying!
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Albert, the serial number of Mavic Mini can be found inside of the battery compartment cover, open it and you will find it.
2019-11-12
Use props
Sammie72
lvl.2
Flight distance : 756877 ft
Netherlands

What if...my serial number on the box and on the battery compartment cover MATCH but in the app I see a different AIRPLANE SN?
2019-11-12
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

StubbornSwiss Posted at 11-12 19:12

I just wanted to be sure. I see the S/N number on the box, it matches a number on a tiny sticker in the Mavic battery bay, so that must be it.

You can try, if this still works for the mini

http://tools.retroroms.info/
2019-11-12
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Sammie72 Posted at 11-12 20:35
What if...my serial number on the box and on the battery compartment cover MATCH but in the app I see a different AIRPLANE SN?

Question:
Your Mini app, is it asking to open a CE-Mini (MT1SD25, or is it trying to open a FCC Mini (MR1SS5 or MT1SS5)?
2019-11-12
Use props
StubbornSwiss
Second Officer
United States

Sammie72 Posted at 11-12 20:35
What if...my serial number on the box and on the battery compartment cover MATCH but in the app I see a different AIRPLANE SN?

I too have just noticed that the serial # on the box, which matches the serial # in the battery compartment, is different from what I see when I check the "Aircraft SN' in the DJI Fly app.

Please assist.
2019-11-14
Use props
fans83b350f9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7001 ft
Hungary

StubbornSwiss Posted at 11-14 18:05
I too have just noticed that the serial # on the box, which matches the serial # in the battery compartment, is different from what I see when I check the "Aircraft SN' in the DJI Fly app.

Please assist.

I would have the same problem. I activated care with the serial number on the battery cover. Hope I did it well, a little help would come in handy.
2019-11-16
Use props
djiuser_CdaAub2GGp5t
New
Flight distance : 354114 ft
Germany

Activated Care Refresh with serial number on the Box... Now i found the number on the battery cover - they are NOT identical. And in the app there's a completely different number..
2019-11-16
Use props
that_HMMWV_guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 59511 ft
United States

djiuser_CdaAub2GGp5t Posted at 11-16 05:07
Activated Care Refresh with serial number on the Box... Now i found the number on the battery cover - they are NOT identical. And in the app there's a completely different number..

The S/N on the box and battery cover should be the same. The Aircraft S/N in the app will be different. I was concerned too and Dji told me that the S/N on the box is the one that needs to be registered when activating DJI Care Refresh.
2019-11-16
Use props
fansa75d57d1
New

Belgium

that_HMMWV_guy Posted at 11-16 06:11
The S/N on the box and battery cover should be the same. The Aircraft S/N in the app will be different. I was concerned too and Dji told me that the S/N on the box is the one that needs to be registered when activating DJI Care Refresh.

Thanks, I had the exact same doubt.. (app shows different SN, box and sticker in Mavic are the same)
2019-12-14
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, the serial number that you use to register for refresh is always either the one from the box or the one inside the battery compartment. As others have said, the box SN and the SN on the label inside the Batt compartment match and are the actual SN. The one shown in the app, for what ever reason or purpose is different and isn't the one to be used for registering the AC for DJI refresh.
2019-12-14
Use props
Isilosc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

The serial is in the box
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_9Jg6VKK2mKa1
New

United Kingdom

I’ve already flown my DJI Mavic Mini can I still purchase the DJI Care Refresh?
2019-12-25
Use props
grillgod
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6906 ft
United States

My drone is being returned to me so I don't have access.  Is there a way to find the Serial#?  It's partially blocked when I check repair status.  I got a notice I can join Refresh program but need the serial number.  The offer will expire before I receive my drone back.  Is the serial number available without the drone and box?
2020-6-22
Use props
SayyedSalman0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98 ft

United States

I don't see a serial number where it is exactly, ? I can see FCC number, Ic Number and CMIIT number. there is a barcode and that some numbers too. but among all of them which one is my serial number
2020-6-27
Use props
djiuser_ezE9JZrzHU0m
New
Flight distance : 3117 ft

Brazil

Olá boa noite não tenho a caixa do meu mavic Mini o número do serial do aplicativo não bate nem com o controle e nem com o adesivo do drone nenhum número informa serial número e sim outras informações no aplicativo os números não são iguais como identificar e resolver para registrar
2020-7-28
Use props
spetersen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501952 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

The number is on the lid for the battery compartment on Mavic mini  the same with the mavic pro and mavic air 2 (Bar Code Sticker)
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

Albert,abre la app, conecta con el dron y en info te da los seriales de batería,dron y Control

Saludos
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_BM8d52EZO6dl
New

India

Hey ,
        One person in my locality is selling his dji mavic mini fly more combo , its serial no is - 1SZDH3M112331W . Please verify it is an authentic Product or not .
        I'll be greatful for your kind act . Reply me as soon as possible .

Sincerely ,
SHIVAM SHARMA

2020-8-25
Use props
DroneBees
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6698159 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Why is the serial number on the drone different than the one in the app?
2020-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules