mavic mini
839 3 2020-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansce81b7e5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202566 ft
United States

need a little help Please i live in a blue zone only 2 blocks from being out of it and im looking to buy a mavic mini but im not sure if i can fly becasue im in that blue zone .. so can someone tell me if i buy one will it fly because of this. also i have a iphone 6 plus will it work also???  thanks
2020-1-7
Use props
AY521
lvl.1
United States

@fansce81b7e5 if you have your MM you will want to make sure you download the latest firmware and app.  When I originally received my MM the feature to unlock in blue zone was not available on the app.  With the updates from 12/31/2019, I can fly my MM in my backyard which is located in a Blue zone.  In addition I am using an iPhone 6s Plus.  If you can download the app to your iPhone 6 plus then you should be good to go.  I hope this helps.
2020-1-7
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

iPhone 6, 6s and 6 plus all work with no issues.
2020-1-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry as AY521 advised at post 2, please make sure to update the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini and install the latest version of the DJI Fly application so that you can use the unlock feature pm your drone in a blue zone. Please make sure to follow local rules and regulation. Thank you for choosing DJI and safe flying
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules