731 4 2015-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

Yes, you're not seeing things....A+

Let me go back and explain.

I1 was at DJI support for 6 weeks and 2 days for the "No Signal" issue.
After 8 weeks without it, when it finally arrived I could not wait to fly it, only to discover that the issue wasn't resolved. Video feed came through only about 10% of the time when powered on. "No Signal" 9/10 times.
Grade: D-

When I called support, this time I was offered "Expedited" RMA.
I1 was Checked-In same day it was delivered to them AND by mid next day it was repaired (new camera / gimbal) and shipped out. It delivered in two days, from California to Washington DC. I took her out over the weekend and was reminded what an Amazing piece of technology we have in our hands.
Grade: A+

Continue to find ways to improve! Thank You DJI Support!               
2015-6-15
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

The idea of an expedited ticket if support failed to resolve a problem the first time around is a definite improvement.  Hopefully this is the beginning of a trend.
2015-6-15
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Pleased to hear such a positive experience.

Lets hope its not isolated and becomes the norm for everyone with problems.
2015-6-15
Use props
InspireAggie
lvl.4

United States

Had they done that for me,  I would of went with it.  But I just finished up boxing up all my batteries and chargers and sent them back to amazon.   They already have my inspire and Im just waiting for my refund.   Too late for me.    I give them an F (ail)
2015-6-15
Use props
SAFAERIALS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Thanks for sharing your experience.

I easy for people to talk bad about DJI but when they get a good experience they don't share it.  So good thing that they resolve your problem
2015-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules