Disconnected / won't connect to iPhone 6 plus
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jguay64
lvl.1

United States

I had the same problem happen to mine yesterday too. The day before it worked perfectly fine and yesterday when I connected everything and powered it up it gives me the same thing Disconnected. This took place before I did the firmware update that was just released so I figured that maybe the firmware update would correct the issue, it didn't. I'm connecting using an iPhone 6 plus, just to be sure I tried another iPhone 6 and different lightning cable - had the same problem.

So I called DJI Tech support and explained everything I did, they provided me with an RMA to send it in for repair. The tech couldn't elaborate as to what the problem is. It sounds like this issue is becoming common in many Phantom 3's.

Has anyone learned of the solution or my sending it in is the only solution.

Thanks!

2015-6-16
Use props
jg18970
lvl.2
United States

Just got off of phone with DJI and they are saying the problem with tearing, lag, disconnect is with the device, iphone 6, etc.  They are aware and are working on it.  Rep asked if I had Iphone 6+ because it is different and I told him the 6 and 6+ have same chip so it doesnt matter.
2015-6-17
Use props
jguay64
lvl.1

United States

jg18970 Posted at 2015-6-18 02:58
Just got off of phone with DJI and they are saying the problem with tearing, lag, disconnect is with ...

Did they indicated that there is a work around without sending the unit in? I wonder if it will be a firmware update.
2015-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules