Unsharp livefeed from P3A to Samsung tab s 10,5
1374 12 2015-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tyge
New
Norway

The livefeed from my P3A to my Samsung tab s 10,5 looks almost like it is not digital at all. It is unsharp.
Livefeed from my Lightbridge to the same tablet is crystal clear. Not with the same camera though.
Does anybody else have this problem.
And then there is the app problem with lag and so on.
Just problems after problems!!

I have actually packed my P3A and I am ready to ship it back to my dealer tomorrow. Just tierd of all the problems with this machine!

I might ceep it if somebody can tell me why the livefeed is looking analog and unsharp!

Some say their livefeed is crystal clear on the same tablet. So why not mine?
2015-6-17
Use props
jcook987
lvl.1

United States

Same here, choppy video.  Live feed freezes after about 5 min.   I'm using a Samsung Tab S.  
2015-7-4
Use props
paul.webtints
lvl.2

France

jcook987@gmail. Posted at 2015-7-5 00:23
Same here, choppy video.  Live feed freezes after about 5 min.   I'm using a Samsung Tab S.

Same here live feed is unusable and freezes for 10 or 15 seconds at times. Only way to find out where you are is to hover and wait for it to catch up, but it's never in sync it's always behind only the degree changes.

For such a new powerful Tab the lack of support it shocking, fed up of being told it's not on the approved list.

Anyone else having problems with sync?  It works fine on Ipad but on the Samsung it spends most of it's time updating location, or downloading location information.  
2015-9-11
Use props
mana.ram.1974
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1528688 ft
United States

Did you ever get this fix? did you return it?

I started using my Samsung s5 when I got my p3a, I wanted something bigger and I bought the Samsung tab4, the one that the dji website told me to get, this tab4 is having the same problem with the video feed, I got 5 more day till I return it so Im hoping to get it fix.
2015-10-27
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-27
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Tyge, jcook, paul and mana,

There are two primary factors that are creating your lag and sharpness issues.  One is antennae - make sure they are both parallel to each other and 90 degrees to the P3.  The second is to stop or uninstall all the BS apps that come with the new Samsung Tab, etc.  These apps compete for processor time with the DJI Go app creating a less than adequate viewing of the 720p display video.  It is best to make it a dedicated device.  Be sure to use the USB cable that comes with the P3 since it can handle the video bandwidth.  Be sure to post if this helps.  Otherwise, we do not know if there is still a problem.

Yeah Rebel, rub it in - we will catch you yet!  Just got to get it tuned right.  Android to the END!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-28
Use props
mana.ram.1974
Second Officer
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2015-10-28 16:49
Aloha Tyge, jcook, paul and mana,

There are two primary factors that are creating your lag and ...

1 yes the antennas are parallel to each other and 90 degrees to the P3
2 I made sure that all other apps are gone, I tested it in Plane mode, with wife on and off and still did not work.

I re tested this yesterday again and the video feed was still bad on my Samsung tab4.  I plug in my phone Samsung s5 and the video feed was perfect.  What eals can I look at?
2015-10-28
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

mana.ram.1974 Posted at 2015-10-28 13:42
1 yes the antennas are parallel to each other and 90 degrees to the P3
2 I made sure that all othe ...

TRY THIS FOR SIZE.Roll back google play service im running 4.3.24.Do the same to google playstore im running 4.8.22 and disable it.Go into developer options and turn of animation scales.Then go to limit background processes and select No background processes.Enter aircraft mode.And enjoy lag free/signal failure flying. Works perfectly for me ON MY TAB S  good luck.Oh yeah check settings every time you boot up your device, google play service/google play store are persisstant little buggers.LETS US KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU.
2015-10-28
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

on my Samsung its a little blurry and unclear but  my ipad is fine
2015-10-28
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aloha mana,

Yeah!  What he said!

"TRY THIS FOR SIZE.Roll back google play service im running 4.3.24.Do the same to google playstore im running 4.8.22 and disable it.Go into developer options and turn of animation scales.Then go to limit background processes and select No background processes.Enter aircraft mode.And enjoy lag free/signal failure flying. Works perfectly for me ON MY TAB S  good luck.Oh yeah check settings every time you boot up your device, google play service/google play store are persisstant little buggers.LETS US KNOW HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU."

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-28
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Aloha mana,

Also look at this other thread.  I was going to look for this setting for you but they are already discussing it.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-34415-1-1.html

I am still working on it.  I thought I saw a different adjustment elsewhere but with the same influence.  Try it and let us know if it works.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-29
Use props
pi-inthesky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Cetaman Posted at 2015-10-29 08:18
Aloha mana,

Also look at this other thread.  I was going to look for this setting for you but  ...

If it further improves live picture quality  give it ago.My method runs smoothly  but any picture improvement would be very welcome
2015-10-29
Use props
mana.ram.1974
Second Officer
United States

Cetaman Posted at 2015-10-29 00:18
Aloha mana,

Also look at this other thread.  I was going to look for this setting for you but  ...

Well it did not, the tablet I was using was not one that the DJI website said I should use, BUT now I just got me the Galaxy TAB s2 and it works fine, thanks
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules