Mavic Air 2 - Left rear arm loose when folded out of the box
1007 3 2020-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ACYC
New
Flight distance : 3898 ft
Malaysia

I have an issue, I bought the Mavic Air 2 and out of the box, I noticed the left rear arm (on the right if you are looking at the front of the drone) drops a little but the right side stayed tight.
Should I be worried? I have yet to even put on the propellers yet and was thinking if I should bring it back to the DJI flagship store? I just got it earlier todayyyyyy

Anyone else facing this issue? I really need it on my trip tomorrow but also thinking if i should just bring it in today but may face them telling me they will send it back to DJI because I have not used it yet! HELP!
2020-7-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd return it for replacement before you fly it.
2020-7-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14312858 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Definitely return it as a DOA unit asap - you'll guaranteed a brand new replacement if broken before flight.
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. This is not the experience we wanted you to have with your new DJI Mavic Air 2. With regards to this matter. It is best for you to contact our DJI support team to assist you better regarding this matter. If it is faster and convenient you can contact DJI flagship store where you had purchased the said drone to assists you regarding this concern. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules