Viewing videos on computer
639 5 2020-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slick1215
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239091 ft
United States

I have taken multiple videos on my action camera and I have taken those videos and tried to view them via the sd card only. I continue to get the crappy videos. I have tried various laptops and also media players (media player, movie player, vlc). The color comes out wrong, video is choppy. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Or should I keep the sd card in camera and download it from there? My last settings were 1080/60 any help would be appreciated
2020-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the SD card you are using please? Kindly please try a different SD card to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-9-8
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-8 14:14
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I know the model of the SD card you are using please? Kindly please try a different SD card to isolate the issue, Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I had been using a Samsung (MB-ME128GA/AM) 128GB 100MB/s (U3) MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card with Full-Size Adapter. Now changing to a 32 gb SanDisk. What is the maximum or minimum I can use?
2020-9-8
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
United States

very disappointed to say the least!!!! using the 32 gb card did absolutely nothing. video is choppy, colors are awful. I am going to reset the camera to factory settings and see what happens. totally bummed out
2020-9-8
Use props
Slick1215
lvl.4
United States

I made this short video so you can see it from my youtube channel. It does not appear to be distorted and or crappy overall. Let me know what you think or if I just do not have the proper video editor to see my videos. thank you in advance

2020-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Slick1215 Posted at 9-8 17:11
I made this short video so you can see it from my youtube channel. It does not appear to be distorted and or crappy overall. Let me know what you think or if I just do not have the proper video editor to see my videos. thank you in advance

https://youtu.be/FTZcbs40Ofg

Thank you for the additional information. After checking the provided video. It would be best to contact our DJI support team to further check the cause of the issue. Again. I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules