Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans96e0e6e4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282310 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
I want to remove the battery of an Osmo Pocket; I watched one video that explained that after unplugged the 850mAh battery from the Osmo, it will break it and will not work anymore. Is there someone who successed to remove the battery and powered the Osmo only from the USB port ?

Thanks for feedback.

2020-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching us regarding the concern and I am sorry to read that you are having concerns regarding the battery on your DJI Osmo Pocket. Please be advised that if there's an issue with the unit especially on the battery, we recommend for it to be sent into our repair facility for proper diagnosis. A kind reminder that DJI does not recommend DIY this process may further damage the unit and void the warranty as well. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support  Thank you.

2020-10-22
Use props
fans96e0e6e4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282310 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-22 00:58
Hello there. Thank you for reaching us regarding the concern and I am sorry to read that you are having concerns regarding the battery on your DJI Osmo Pocket. Please be advised that if there's an issue with the unit especially on the battery, we recommend for it to be sent into our repair facility for proper diagnosis. A kind reminder that DJI does not recommend DIY this process may further damage the unit and void the warranty as well. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Kindly contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support  Thank you.

Thanks for answer; I don't have any issue, I just would like to use without the battery like I mentionned it and asked you if there was a way to perform it.
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans96e0e6e4 Posted at 10-22 03:39
Thanks for answer; I don't have any issue, I just would like to use without the battery like I mentionned it and asked you if there was a way to perform it.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out, I'm sorry to say that we don't have a way to use the DJI Osmo Pocket without a battery. We have an internal battery on the DJI Osmo Pocket and we don't recommend DIY this process may damage the unit and void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules