834 3 2020-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI, please add ATTI mode to the DJI Mini 2. I had a fly-a-way with my Inspire 2 and the only thing that saved it was switching to ATTI mode.
Regards,
Tom
2020-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dldp-sp. Thanks for reaching out! We currently only have a Normal, Cine, and Sport's Mode as of the time being but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2. Thanks and have a great day!
2020-12-6
Use props
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-12-6 06:43
Hi, dldp-sp. Thanks for reaching out! We currently only have a Normal, Cine, and Sport's Mode as of the time being but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2. Thanks and have a great day!

I second that request. I've been flying the Phantom 4 series since it came out and just got myself a Mini 2. Very sad to see it doesn't have any Atti mode option, because I fly my Phantom 4 in Atti Mode more than 90% of the time due to the type of work I use it for. I wouldn't be against Dji adding Atti Mode as a low cost, paid "in app purchase" for those of us that are confident in our piloting skills.
2022-1-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mr Smith Posted at 1-8 20:13
I second that request. I've been flying the Phantom 4 series since it came out and just got myself a Mini 2. Very sad to see it doesn't have any Atti mode option, because I fly my Phantom 4 in Atti Mode more than 90% of the time due to the type of work I use it for. I wouldn't be against Dji adding Atti Mode as a low cost, paid "in app purchase" for those of us that are confident in our piloting skills.

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback, we will transfer your concern to the relevant engineer, hope we could provide more choices to optimize the usage of the Mini 2.
2022-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules