Firmware version displayed as "N/A" in Ronin app
3414 3 2020-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andrei030
lvl.1
Spain

So I've just recieved the Ronin-SC Pro yesterday and I was wondering what features were added to my version, but when I try to see what version I have installed it says "N/A", I've tried everything, installing the app on diferent phones and tablets, reinstalling, loging in, loging out, restarting the gimbal, dissconecting all cables and nothing, it won't display the firmware version. Is this normal, a known bug?

I was reading this post with the new features and there is no Focus Control in my Create page: https://forum.dji.com/thread-206413-1-1.html

No firmware update messages appear in the app as displayed in the informative video about firmware updating.

Sorry for my english, and thanks for your attention.

WhatsApp Image 2020-12-16 at 18.33.14.jpeg

2020-12-16
Use props
fans6ea0bd11
lvl.1
Spain

I've "fixed" it myself, thanks for the support.

For other users with same issue, I've installed the app on an iPhone, it doesn't work on Android (tested with 3 different phones and 1 tablet). On iPhone it was displaying "N/A" on firmware version too but the new firmware message popped up, after updating now is displaying the firmware version on both versions, Android and iPhone. Also I noticed that the iPhone app version is older. And I could update without logging in to my account as it says on instructions, the new firmware message popped up as soon as I opened the app.

Hope they fix the app for people who don't have friends with iPhone.

2020-12-17
Use props
Nurgster
New
United Kingdom

fans6ea0bd11 Posted at 2020-12-17 12:44
I've "fixed" it myself, thanks for the support.

For other users with same issue, I've installed the app on an iPhone, it doesn't work on Android (tested with 3 different phones and 1 tablet). On iPhone it was displaying "N/A" on firmware version too but the new firmware message popped up, after updating now is displaying the firmware version on both versions, Android and iPhone. Also I noticed that the iPhone app version is older. And I could update without logging in to my account as it says on instructions, the new firmware message popped up as soon as I opened the app.

I also had this issue, but don't have access to an iPhone to use the above solution. I did find that removing the focus wheelallowed the Ronin app to display the firmware version and run the update - reconnecting the focus wheel then put it back to "n/a" for the firmware version.
2021-1-22
Use props
Wahaj.Hassan
New

Pakistan

Nurgster Posted at 1-22 14:34
I also had this issue, but don't have access to an iPhone to use the above solution. I did find that removing the focus wheelallowed the Ronin app to display the firmware version and run the update - reconnecting the focus wheel then put it back to "n/a" for the firmware version.

I was facing the same issue for my RONIN-SC, then I email to DJI support and they were very helpful as always. They helped to update my Ronin-SC step by step.
Following are the steps for RONIN-SC firmware update as they taught me on mail.
you can follow the below tips to downgrade first then update it to the latest version .

Click on the icon in the upper left corner to enter the About page, click "Firmware", and at the Firmware page, press and hold on the firmware version field for 5 seconds. Then, you can select the version you want to downgrade to.
According to the background configuration, the versions that can be downgraded to are displayed on the app. The firmware can only be downgraded to the oldest version available.
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules