2868 2 2021-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11625174 ft
  • >>>
United States

I flighted Mavic Zoom twice yesterday and took some good photos, but when I took out the high speed SD card and connected to my computer using SD card reader, I saw no photo there. Then I connected the drone to computer and found no photo in the internal memory. The card has over 500 photos before, all were there.

Next I tried to remove all photos from SD card to computer and format the SD card using smart controller. The capasity of the 128gb card was 3250 for raw format photo now. I tested whether I can take some photos indoor without taking off the drone. I saw the shutter was normal and shutter sound was normal. When I took one by one until 20 photos, there control panal showed the capasity number counted down, but I saw the SD card only contained 7 photos when I viewed from SC, no matter how many photos had I took.

I tried again and again, and found that 7 photos were the max. After first 7 photos, no more photo can be saved.

Does anybody see  the same situation? What is the problem and how to solve the problem.

Thanks for reply.
2021-2-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different SD Card to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of supported SD Card for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_PEp4mLwh74c7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11625174 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 20:49
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different SD Card to see if the issue will still persist? For reference I will post the list of supported SD Card for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you.

[view_image]

It is not related to SD card. I used different card even new one and didn't work at all. SanDisc V30 U3 A2 is always good and work for all DJI drones. I just don't know why it can save only 7 photos? I have tried for 4 days and the situation is the same.
2021-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules