899 3 2021-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
94feet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44275 ft
United Kingdom

Hi fokes,
Dose anyone know where I can get the template to design my onw skins for my Mini 2, controller and charging hub.

2021-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 94feet. Good day and for this inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who has the template to design skins for the DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 2's remote controller and charging hub can share it with you. Just a friendly reminder to place the said sticker on your DJI Mini 2 on a location where in it will not interfere with the air-vents of the said drone to prevent overheating or any issue while flying your DJI Mini 2. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-2-25
Use props
Superthrust
lvl.1

United States

I am working with some sizes right now. as soon as i get my DJI MINI 2, I will size it up and get my machine to cut.
I will do my best to let you know if i get one working/looking perfect and PM you about getting you one before make custom ones for my etsy.

Ill check back here soon hopefully.

2021-12-13
Use props
94feet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44275 ft
United Kingdom

Superthrust Posted at 12-13 01:14
I am working with some sizes right now. as soon as i get my DJI MINI 2, I will size it up and get my machine to cut.
I will do my best to let you know if i get one working/looking perfect and PM you about getting you one before make custom ones for my etsy.

Thanks I couldn’t find them anywhere
2021-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules