Mavic Air 2 Connection Issue
3658 5 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjr65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40144 ft
United States

I have had a Mavic Air 2 for a few weeks. I ordered another used one off ebay. The one that I received was said to be in working order but will not connect to the controller. I tried the new drone with my old controller and it would not connect. Next I tried my oringinal drone with the new controller and it connected right away. Any ideas? What board has control of the connection?
2021-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jjr65. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check whether the aircraft and remote are running the latest or similar firmware version. We recommend updating both separately via the DJI Assistant 2 then try to link them again.

2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_FRqgbKrhsgmJ
New

United States

I'm having the same problem.  I can't get the Drone to connect. I tired updating the Drone amd controller amd the app. Also tried a cable. Made sure to buy the same type. And no connection still. Please help!!! I'm losing a job because of this!!!
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_FRqgbKrhsgmJ Posted at 8-29 09:23
I'm having the same problem.  I can't get the Drone to connect. I tired updating the Drone amd controller amd the app. Also tried a cable. Made sure to buy the same type. And no connection still. Please help!!! I'm losing a job because of this!!!

Hello there. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please check and try the steps below:
1. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on. Press the power button once, press it again, and hold to power on the device. The device will beep when it is powered on successfully.
2. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.
3. Please switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”. (Press the “Customizable Button” at the upper left and “Photo/Video Toggle” at the upper right on the remote controller, and the “Shutter” button on the top of the remote controller at the same time. After about 2 seconds, the remote controller will sound “D.D.D”, and the battery level indicators of the remote controller will blink while alternating, and the aircraft can then link with the remote controller.)
Press and hold the aircraft’s power button for about 4 seconds until it sounds “D-D.D”. When the power indicators blink while alternating, the aircraft will start to link with the remote controller.)
4. If it is invalid, check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app (Make sure to connect to a stable internet with the controller or the phone's Wi-Fi). After the connection is successful, check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.

5. If the step 4 fails. Please connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try linking after updating and refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version. Please make sure to use the correct version which is DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series). It can be downloaded here:https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series[/url]
(Some steps might have already been done but I included them for the others) Please keep us posted. Thank you for your patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-30
Use props
SeanGalbraith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891404 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I am having this same issue.

The air 2 is connecting to the remote no problem.

I have connected the Air 2 to DJI Assistant for Mavic and updated all the firmware. No problem.

However, when I try to connect the REMOTE to DJI Assistant for Mavic, it does not show up. I have the latest version of the software installed.

Help please!
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SeanGalbraith Posted at 8-31 19:20
I am having this same issue.

The air 2 is connecting to the remote no problem.

Hello there. I'm sorry about the trouble. Please try the suggestion above. If the RC cannot be recognized by the computer, please try replacing the data cable or connect to a different USB port. Make sure that DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) is downloaded. Try uninstalling the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the computer first, and download the installation package again from the download page. Reset DJI RC on the “Reset options” page. Before doing this, we recommend connecting the remote to a network and synchronizing flight records to avoid loss. If possible, please use another computer and try again. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead
2023-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules