6493 10 2021-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
d1000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86476 ft
Portugal

Hi friends,

Just received my DJI FPV Combo yesterday and the first problems popup.

The googles start and stuck in the language setup screen, waiting for you to confirm the language and press Start. It happens that no buttons is working on the googles.

Already updated the Googles using the DJI Assistant 2 in the computer, new firmware, same problem. Googles don't respond to any button.

Anyone with the same problem? Any known solution for this? DJI support on the chat request me to return to Amazon.

thanks folks
2021-3-16
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There seems to be some issues with the Assistant 2, on a Mac it won't work at all! I would try connecting the goggles to the fly app and see if that helps.
2021-3-16
Use props
d1000
lvl.1
Portugal

Solved like suggested by @Buzzyone, when connected the app dji Fly googles unstuck and start working with remote buttons
2021-3-16
Use props
d1000
lvl.1
Portugal

Buzzyone Posted at 3-16 02:57
There seems to be some issues with the Assistant 2, on a Mac it won't work at all! I would try connecting the goggles to the fly app and see if that helps.

thxs mate, that worked!
2021-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there d1000. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know after following the post of Buzzyone on post #2 the said issue was resolved. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-3-16
Use props
fansdcf7c9bb
New

United States

Having the same issue.  Just update it through the Fly app?
2021-3-20
Use props
fansdcf7c9bb
New

United States

Totally worked!   Thanks guys!
2021-3-20
Use props
djiuser_jqRKdKKOCe65
New

United Kingdom

I'm having this exact same problem. Can someone help i only have the v2 goggles no drone I am planning on connecting to a caddx vista. I've downloaded the go fly app and plugged jnto the headset I don't seem to get any connection. I've updated the headset to the latest firmware.
2021-4-8
Use props
fans72ac0b8b
New

United States

djiuser_jqRKdKKOCe65 Posted at 4-8 22:26
I'm having this exact same problem. Can someone help i only have the v2 goggles no drone I am planning on connecting to a caddx vista. I've downloaded the go fly app and plugged jnto the headset I don't seem to get any connection. I've updated the headset to the latest firmware.

Same story here...doesn't connect to iPhone for the Fly app and stuck on the language screen.  All firmwares updated from Windows machine because M1/OSX wouldn't work.  No android devices in the house to try and use.  
2021-6-4
Use props
djiuser_KneRMI6eDTvB
New
United Kingdom

Just wanted to update with my experience and how I fixed this issue.

I received my FPV Combo yesterday and charged everything. I then connected the goggles to my Android device and began the firmware updates. Once it was updated I couldn't get out of language select on the V2 goggles and they wouldn't connect to my Android device anymore.

After extensive troubleshooting (firmware downgrades/upgrades in DJI Assist on Windows, Android App resets, cache clearing, activating to a new account) I found that the best way to fix this is to connect it to an iOS device (iPhone or ipad and NOT Mac.) It connected first time, updated the firmware and the goggles sprang in to life.

In short, I would recommend: -
- Update firmware through Dji Assist on Windows (drone, goggles, controller)
- Connect and activate through iOS device
- Connect to Android for future use
2021-7-17
Use props
djiuser_KneRMI6eDTvB
New
United Kingdom

djiuser_KneRMI6eDTvB Posted at 7-17 00:37
Just wanted to update with my experience and how I fixed this issue.

I received my FPV Combo yesterday and charged everything. I then connected the goggles to my Android device and began the firmware updates. Once it was updated I couldn't get out of language select on the V2 goggles and they wouldn't connect to my Android device anymore.

From what I can figure the issue on Android seems to be caused by the DJI Fly app launching a background process (DJI glass I think?) as an auto run task when the goggles are detected via USB. If you set it to launch without prompt it just breaks and there's no way of resetting it (that I could find anyway.)

It seems that the device is suited to Windows desktop and iOS smart device. The support for Android just isn't there (you can't even get the flight trainer in Android.)

The support team were helpful but suggested a replacement unit - I had to trial and error a solution myself. Not a criticism, just don't waste your time as a new unit won't fix the issue.

Hope this helps someone
2021-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules