DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh + Confusion?
695 2 2021-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nutsnbolts
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Can someone tell me what is the difference?

I just purchased a Pocket 2 and signed up for the 2 year Care plan for peace of mind. Then i see for an addtion $25 refresh plus.

Should i get this on top of my care plan?? What are the benefits? Unnecessary? Etc.

Hopefully someone can clear this up.

Thanks
2021-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We apologize for the confusion.

Since DJI Care Refresh + provides a second year of after-sales services. DJI Care Refresh + cannot be purchased if you already purchased the 2-Year Plan of DJI Care Refresh.

Your plan, the 2-Year Care Refresh Plan includes three low-cost replacements in a two-year period. The replacements can be shared within two years without time limitation.

DJI Care Refresh (1-Year plan) together with DJI Care Refresh + includes up to two low-cost replacements in the first year and up to one low-cost replacement in the second year. If two replacements have been used up in the first year, the replacement in the second year cannot be used in advance.

Hoping I was able to clarify your concern for us today. As always, if you require further information, please do not hesitate to reach us here or contact our Product Support for more information. Thank you.
2021-3-20
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

DJI Care+ is for people that want the 2nd year of care but only bought the 1-year version. No additional benefits.
2021-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules