1137 4 2021-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrostyCan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16684249 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Why is it so difficult to figure out how to activate a DJI Care Refresh claim for a Mini 2?  I've just spent 20 minutes looking through the DJI website, Googling, and reading forum messages.

https://service.dji.com/djicare/inquiry shows that the DJI Care Refresh is active, but it doesn't appear to have any spot to actually start a claim.

https://www.dji.com/ca/support/product/mini-2 doesn't specifically show anything related to DJI Care.

https://repair.dji.com/EchatRobotWeb/en/ECHATROBOT/echat?pro=mavic gives an option for DJI Care Service but "after-sales service" is unavailable.  If I click "online repair request"  and select Canada, that leads to two errors:  1) "undefined object Object" and "Your selection is not currently available. Please contact us via www.dji.com/support."

There sure are a lot of "buy now" and "store" links everywhere, but it appears that that we're providing support is discouraged.

Can anyone help?

2021-4-24
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

someone will be along to help you shortly, i'm sure.  "activating a claim" is a bit confusing since you "start" a claim and "activate" a policy.  i am assuming you have already past the activation process with your dji care refresh and now you need to make a claim, correct?
2021-4-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. We apologize that the online repair request is not available in Canada at present, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case, we'll do our best to help this out. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2021-4-26
Use props
djiuser_MPjDfS2WFhQS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1459295 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 4-24 17:09
someone will be along to help you shortly, i'm sure.  "activating a claim" is a bit confusing since you "start" a claim and "activate" a policy.  i am assuming you have already past the activation process with your dji care refresh and now you need to make a claim, correct?
And I’ll assume you’re the kind condescending jack wagon that nobody likes because you’re a condescending jack wagon, right?  So you lurk around the cracks of internet you feel safest in and write rude, and in this case incredibly stupid, replies that insult rather than help.   These forums are to help people. If you’re not going to help someone shut up. Nobody called you on the phone and bothered you. You’re actions caused you to read this. You had to click it and read it. If after clicking it and reading it you didn’t have anything helpful to say you could have left it at that. You do not have to reply to these things.
If just can’t  help yourself I would encourage you to proofread any post that is singularly critical of another’s usage, lest you show your ass. Dicks like you are what’s wrong with everything. I have the same question this guy has. You did not help him. You did not help me. You are not helpful. Do everyone a favor and stay away forever. Nobody likes you here either.
2021-5-2
Use props
djiuser_MPjDfS2WFhQS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1459295 ft
United States

djiuser_MPjDfS2WFhQS Posted at 5-2 02:31
And I’ll assume you’re the kind condescending jack wagon that nobody likes because you’re a condescending jack wagon, right?  So you lurk around the cracks of internet you feel safest in and write rude, and in this case incredibly stupid, replies that insult rather than help.   These forums are to help people. If you’re not going to help someone shut up. Nobody called you on the phone and bothered you. You’re actions caused you to read this. You had to click it and read it. If after clicking it and reading it you didn’t have anything helpful to say you could have left it at that. You do not have to reply to these things.
If just can’t  help yourself I would encourage you to proofread any post that is singularly critical of another’s usage, lest you show your ass. Dicks like you are what’s wrong with everything. I have the same question this guy has. You did not help him. You did not help me. You are not helpful. Do everyone a favor and stay away forever. Nobody likes you here either.

That rant was for saint whatever, not DJI Natalia. DJI Natalia was helpful and polite and I apologize
2021-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules