Short goggles cable!
1069 3 2021-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A.O.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88392 ft
United States

I need a short goggles to battery cable. I bought on of those battery carriers that clip to the goggles strap and am looking for a shortcable!

Any clues?
2021-4-28
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

I'm pretty sure DJI's battery cable is unique. The battery pack won't turn on when connected to other USB-C cables. I think you have three options.
1: Fold the long cable and zip tie it in a bunch to try to make it manageable.
2: Cut a long section out of the proprietary cable and join the ends back together. I'm guessing there are only two conductors inside the majority of the cable. Just make sure any cuts are at least a couple inches from either connector.
3: Use a small 3-cell Li-Ion of LiPo pack to power the goggles and make or buy a cable to connect the alternate pack to the goggles. I think there are lots of XT60 to barrel connectors which would work.

Personally, I'd go with option #3.
2021-4-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there A.O. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-4-28
Use props
A.O.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88392 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-28 21:58
Hello there A.O. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those cables that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.

And.... Maybe DJI could come out with one...
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules