683 4 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aiolos Vega
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7680 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello. I am dealing with the following problem: the green leds on the back are not working.
That happened the two last times i turned on the drone. It's the Mavic Air 2, and the particular problem appeared suddenly with no reason, it didn't fall down, there wasno humidity.
I've made an firmware update refresh hoping that this would fix the problem.
While during the upgrade the leds blink in yellow color, when the upgrade is completed, they remain steadily on in green color.
If i turn it off and on again the leds don't open at all.
The front red leds work properly.
I can't understand the cause of the problem.  
Any help please would be appreciated.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Aiolos Vega. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue on your DJI Mavic Air 2 for us to see and assist you further?. Thank you.
2021-5-10
Use props
Aiolos Vega
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 02:24
Hello there Aiolos Vega. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue on your DJI Mavic Air 2 for us to see and assist you further?. Thank you.
https://youtu.be/9SqFvNqvuWI

2021-5-10
Use props
Aiolos Vega
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

Finally i found a rather unorthodox solution, which worked.
I remembered that there is a application in play store: Mavic Air 2 and 2S Leds Control, which turns on/turns off the leds in the drone.
I've installed it, turned the leds off and then on again and the problem was solved.
Obviously it wasn't a hardware problem but a hindrance in the drone's software.
I don't know if this was the proper way to fix it, but because i couldn't think of anything else, i thought to try this out before i send it for service.
So far so good. I've made 2 to 3 times restart.
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_hGnnDLxTVRFh
New
Flight distance : 137575 ft
Colombia

Tengo un dron mavic Air 2 cuándo trata de encender el led de la cara inferior este no enciende. Después de revisar tanto Noté que sí tocó el led y lo oprimo este se enciende como si estuviera mal conectado o haciendo mal contacto. Alguien ha tenido un problema similar existe en Colombia soporte técnico para no enviar el equipo hasta Estados Unidos
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules