DJI Assistant (FPV) and Mac Big Sur 11.3.1 (Horndis driver issue)
2014 3 2021-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1313871 ft
Poland

Hi everybody,

I think I have do everything to install properly DJI Assistant (FPV) and attached Horndis driver on my mac (Big Sur). No success all the time...

What I have tested:
1. Installing HoRNDIS driver eg. versions 7, 8, up to 9.2 (highest driver version 9.2 still is not supported for BigSur as Author claims)
2. Installing almost all other DJI Assistants (including Enterprise version as DJI Support sugessted)
3. Trying to disable all mac secutity protections (including disabling SIP - mac system integrity protection!)

In the result I still cannot download logs and do firmware updates (althought Asisstant sees goggles and drone and can read eg. firmware version but do not see logs - even do not shows them). Of course, MS Windows 10 installed as a VM works perfect (on the same mac!).
I have two macs and the result is identical on both. (sic!)

I see that others works on mac. How (Big Sur) while driver is not supported?

Thanks for any advice in advance!

stah

ps.

Log:
Last login: Fri May 21 07:00:29 on console
/Applications/DJI\ Assistant\ 2\ \(DJI\ FPV\ series\).app/Contents/Resources/installdriver.sh ; exit;                                                           
stah@MacMini ~ % /Applications/DJI\ Assistant\ 2\ \(DJI\ FPV\ series\).app/Contents/Resources/installdriver.sh ; exit;
Password:
Executing: /usr/bin/kmutil install --volume-root /Library/Extensions/HoRNDIS.kext --check-rebuild
/Library/Extensions/HoRNDIS.kext is not a volume root, skipping rebuild
kmutil done

2021-5-20
Use props
stah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1313871 ft
Poland

Nobody? Really?
2021-6-3
Use props
fans72ac0b8b
New

United States

stah Posted at 6-3 01:47
Nobody? Really?

You're not alone.  Super frustrating!
2021-6-4
Use props
DJG63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1120584 ft
United Kingdom

I have 3 DJI air units and slowly each of them have failed when it comes to recording on the DVR. I have tried to reload the DJI Assistant 2 and the Hordnis driver which won't work with Big Sur. Can somebody please helping let me know how I can get the Air Units and Assistant to talk to each other or have Mac users been torpedoed by DJI?  
2022-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules