929 4 2015-7-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

So my second Inspire is giving me some issues. If I fly anthing more than straight up and straight down between 5-15 feet then when I land the Inspire thinks its still up in the air. When I landed on my last flight ( max height of maybe 100ft ) it thought it was 13feet of the ground and 33ft away when I was standing right behind it. Props won't slow down untill you shut her down. This is its 4th flight, all of them short and pretty low as I was testing out my Tb48's which had dropped 30% while updating. The first two it was off 3ft and 5ft. Then I recalibrated IMU and compass. She flies normally though I think she handles differently than my model A. Feels like she flies more loosely, if that makes sense. A bit less more controlled. No drifting or weird behavior except the altitude thing. I have over 40 flights and lost the first one due to pilot error, meaning I have checked all I can think of. Emailed DJI US support today and am yet to hear back. I am leaving for the islands Friday and will be taking off from a boat often. This makes me nervous about Gps mode while the boat is moving and landing. It's going to want to hold it's cordinates...could be ugly if i forget to switch to Atti. Anyone have this issue? Fixes?
2015-7-21
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

You don't want to be taking off from a boat with the problems your experiencing.

I had similar errors with my first aircraft showing incorrect altitude and it was a defective barometer, requiring replacement.  I guess you should be getting in touch with DJI to discuss how to proceed or your dealer.
2015-7-21
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-7-22 06:39
You don't want to be taking off from a boat with the problems your experiencing.

I had similar erro ...

That's exactly what I thought unfortunately.......
2015-7-21
Use props
shemp
lvl.1

United States

GB44 Posted at 2015-7-21 17:39

I had similar erro ...

Did you send yours in to replace the barometer?

Thanks
Jeff
2015-10-20
Use props
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

shemp Posted at 2015-10-20 16:44
Did you send yours in to replace the barometer?

Thanks

I Contacted DJI then took it back to my UK Dealer who replaced it with a new one
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules