Go Pro 3 black + with video out whilst taking photos?
560 4 2015-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BottomLockDesig
New

United Kingdom

Hey

im starting to get in the air a lot more nowadays, and have a bit of a funny one. most of the time, im only taking pictures with it, not video. whilst i know i can extract pics from the video, i cant see the feed whilst doing a time lapse on the video out to my FPV system - and normally Wifi is out of range to be any help.

What id like is a system that takes continous photos (every second or so) that allows the USB video out to remain active so i can see what its looking at. I have a very long range video sender, but its useless as the video says 'busy' or something when its active. Wifi is out, as the range is too far.

has anyone got a work around for this? I may try and set the time lapse to 10 seconds instead?

Also wondering if the new hero 4 has gotten over this with a more powerful processor??

Hope this makes sence!!

Cheers
Will
2015-7-23
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

If you  are taking a picture every second you will not be able to see anything. However change it to every 10 second and you will be able to see the video
2015-7-23
Use props
BottomLockDesig
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Dave Posted at 2015-7-24 06:33
If you  are taking a picture every second you will not be able to see anything. However change it to ...

Thanks mate ill give it a try later! it seems that gopro keep the video out capabilities very quiet for some reason!!

2015-7-24
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

BottomLockDesig Posted at 2015-7-24 16:13
Thanks mate ill give it a try later! it seems that gopro keep the video out capabilities very quie ...

Yeah, not sure why.
2015-8-9
Use props
BottomLockDesig
New

United Kingdom

still. 10 seconds was the answer. works perfectly, cheers for that!
2015-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules