460 3 2021-7-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0iaggVY01Ezd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9835407 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im using the smart controller with my mavic air 2 and the orientation indicator is off by alot,I've tried Imu/compass calibration and nothing seems to fix my issue.I was wondering if anyone new if you could tweak this orientation indicator in the admin settings. Thanks
2021-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please use a common remote control and a mobile device to check the direction of the aircraft in the short term. Also, we have submitted it to the R&D engineer and will update the App in the future to optimize this problem. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-22
Use props
djiuser_2TZRJ704A6sz
New
United States

Sorry to hijack thread, but I can't post new threads as this effects a purchasing decision.... so rock and hard place.

What smart controller is coming with the fly more bundle released next week?  Is it the standard occusync 2.0?

2021-7-23
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

djiuser_2TZRJ704A6sz Posted at 7-23 03:31
Sorry to hijack thread, but I can't post new threads as this effects a purchasing decision.... so rock and hard place.

There is only one Smart controller, it is occusync 2.0, but so are the contollers that ship with the drones. The only difference I have heard is more antenna on the aircraft for Occusync 3.0, no change in technology, power, just antennas facing multiple directions on newer drones!
2021-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules