914 5 2021-7-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuminatano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154249 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

HI!  I have the big and extended problem in my PH4 PRO Aircraft firmware. I'd read a several posts an forums about this problem, also in PH4.

After a firmware update that was no good, the DJI assistant recognizes the firmware as a V00.00.0000 number (UNKNOWN).

I can't update again the latest firmware and also i can't downgrade to any earlier version, from de DJI GO4 App or from the DJI Assistant.

I'd tried many ways and times to update the firmware, but it doesn't seems to works.

Any help? any solution?

Thankyou very much!
2021-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and check if the issue persists? Kindly please refer to the link below for the download site of the said software. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2021-7-26
Use props
Kuminatano
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154249 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-26 19:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and check if the issue persists? Kindly please refer to the link below for the download site of the said software. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom

Thanks for your answer. In advance, I think that solution will not work, but anyway, i did it. I'd uninstalled the software, then installed again, and tried the update again. Nothing seems to work.

The drone was fully functionally before the update, and I want to recover the fully functionallity of it.

thanks.
2021-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kuminatano Posted at 7-27 11:29
Thanks for your answer. In advance, I think that solution will not work, but anyway, i did it. I'd uninstalled the software, then installed again, and tried the update again. Nothing seems to work.

The drone was fully functionally before the update, and I want to recover the fully functionallity of it.

Thank you for your response. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_i2i7Nk476yne
New

Australia

Hi, sorry to interrupt under your post, I can’t write a new post for new member restrictions ( I guess) .
I am having an issue of P4pro firmware update. It’s stuck at 60% and I believe it makes my camera not functioning. It still have video feed. Gimbal not responding. It would respond on power on and that’s it. Trying to refresh firmware on pc but didn’t work.
Any other way to refresh the firmware? Thanks
2021-7-30
Use props
djiuser_i2i7Nk476yne
New

Australia

Hi, sorry to interrupt under your post, I can’t write a new post for new member restrictions ( I guess) .
I am having an issue of P4pro firmware update. It’s stuck at 60% and I believe it makes my camera not functioning. It still have video feed. Gimbal not responding. It would respond on power on and that’s it. Trying to refresh firmware on pc but didn’t work.
Any other way to refresh the firmware? Thanks
2021-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules