1099 3 2021-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tony62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572795 ft
  • >>>
Italy

How do you change the facebook account to be able to do the live broadcast? I have entered incorrect data and when I connect the live does not go to my facebook page, I cannot change account and enter my correct data
2021-9-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there.  Sorry for your inconvenience. iOS devices default selecting your account that is kept in Safari. If you want to go live on Facebook through DJI GO4 and change to another account, please take actions as the steps below:
1. Please log out of the Facebook account which logs in to Safari.
2. Log in to the new Facebook account in Safari.
3. Please log out of the account you entered on the Facebook Live interface of DJI GO 4.
4. Log in to the new Facebook account you want to go live on in DJI GO4.
2021-9-13
Use props
Tony62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 572795 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-13 03:18
Hello, there.  Sorry for your inconvenience. iOS devices default selecting your account that is kept in Safari. If you want to go live on Facebook through DJI GO4 and change to another account, please take actions as the steps below:
1. Please log out of the Facebook account which logs in to Safari.
2. Log in to the new Facebook account in Safari.

Grazie, risolto
2021-9-13
Use props
sophie701
lvl.1

Pakistan

Livestream Broadcast may be seen and edited from your app list. Scroll to the bottom of the window that pops up, then click the "Save" button to make your profile visible to the public. it will be easy to edit facebook account for live broadcast.
2022-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules