[SOLVED] Phantom 2 vision + ver3.0 and Phantom Assistant
1363 4 2015-7-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hans Astrom
New

Sweden

Hi all,

Just purchased a brand new Phantom 2 vision + ver 3.0 and i'm trying to connect it to Phantom assistant.

I have search in the forum and i found several threads about connection problems with phantom assistant.
I have done all steps, read the manual and double checked so i havent missed anything.

1: installed dji_win_driver_installer.exe successfully.
2: installed Phantom_2_Installer_v3.8.exe successfully.
Tried to connect my phantom, the start screen comes up and it just sits there, nothing happens.
During this phase i have the remote and the whole system turned on.

As a test i installed RC_System_Installer_v1.2.exe successfully and connected the remote and that software found the remote directly. No problem.

Anyone have any ideas?
And as i wrote above, i have done searches on the forums and followed all suggested steps with NO success.

best regards

Hans

2015-7-28
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

OK stupid question, but you are connecting to the mini USB port on the front of the Phantom, and not the gimbal ?
2015-7-28
Use props
Hans Astrom
New

Sweden

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-7-29 06:16
OK stupid question, but you are connecting to the mini USB port on the front of the Phantom, and not ...

I had some thought IF i should write which port i was connecting to but....
YES i am connecting to the one in the front behind the small cover..

The one on the gimble is just for downloading photos/vids if i understand correctly..
2015-7-28
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

0n your PC try anothernUSB port. If no go reinstall download the Windows driver and reinstall I case the first download driver was corrupted. If you do that and it doesn't see the Phantom you will need to gonzo Windows device driver and find the USB device. Delete it and restart Windows. It will find and install the latest USB driver. Then install the DJI Winndows driver and try again. It should now beep when you plug to the Phantom and work.
2015-7-29
Use props
Hans Astrom
New

Sweden

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-7-29 18:19
0n your PC try anothernUSB port. If no go reinstall download the Windows driver and reinstall I cas ...

Thanks roy!

Followed all steps by the book and guess what, it worked!

Now all is working!

Thank you again!
2015-7-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules