Phantom vision 2+ camera circuit board
1451 3 2015-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antix1978
New

Canada

I am new to these forums, and after searching for any relevant info(out of luck).
I am hoping someone knows how to remove the circuit board from the camera, a friend of mine had a crash, and a resister broke off the board(I can do the repair work on the board, I have the equipment, rework station if necessary)

The problem I am having is that even after removing the screws to the board, the swival part of the camera, I don't know what to do next(and as we all know, these cameras aren't cheap)

Any help would be extremely appreciated.  

I thank in advance,

James

2015-7-31
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Best way is to go to you tube and do a search on Phantom 2 vision plus gimbel . Check the videos for the ones for cable replacment and you will find the details of how to disassemble the camera and gimbel. Videos are priceless.
2015-8-1
Use props
antix1978
New

Canada

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-8-1 19:01
Best way is to go to you tube and do a search on Phantom 2 vision plus gimbel . Check the videos for ...

Thank you,  I have checked the videos, but I didn't watch them all the way through...  I will try that again
P.S.  not a cheap camera lol, so I want to be carefull

2015-8-1
Use props
Profe Phantom
lvl.1

Puerto Rico

antix1978 Posted at 2015-8-1 16:18
Thank you,  I have checked the videos, but I didn't watch them all the way through...  I will try t ...

Hi,   Did you make this repair successfully?
2016-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules