1887 3 2021-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jay_Z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11739275 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it possible to download a CSV (or, other file that can be imported to spreadsheet) that will list complete flight logs, similar to what you see in the DJI GO 4 app flight list?

For example ...
1 Date - Location - Distance - Time - Max Alt
2 Date - Location - Distance - Time - Max Alt
3 Date - Location - Distance - Time - Max Alt
4 Date - Location - Distance - Time - Max Alt
(also, similar to the photo posted ... but, exported to a csv file)

In my DJI GO 4 App, I have records from 8 different DJI drones (Mavic, Phantoms, etc). I would like a CSV/XLS log of all flights - especially since it includes aircraft that I have not owned in a few years.

I see you can download flight records which is a txt file with individual flight details. And, there is a folder for flight logs that proviode a dat file ... but based on the sizing of these files, it does not look like a cumulative log of flights.

Any help you can provide would be greatly apprecaited.

IMG_B459C3196193-1.jpeg
2021-11-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sync my logs to airdata.com there free account lets you store 100 flights and you can download your flight logs as csv.   The subscription option give you lots more features but I only use the free account.   The last 100 flights for me is fine.
2021-11-3
Use props
Jay_Z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11739275 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-3 00:06
I sync my logs to airdata.com there free account lets you store 100 flights and you can download your flight logs as csv.   The subscription option give you lots more features but I only use the free account.   The last 100 flights for me is fine.

Thanks - I have played with the free version in the past (a couple years ago) but hadn't really explored much of what Airdata can do. I'll give it another look.

I just want a complete flight log outside of DJIs app ... and certainly wouldn't want to compile this data myself!
2021-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jay_Z Posted at 11-3 07:11
Thanks - I have played with the free version in the past (a couple years ago) but hadn't really explored much of what Airdata can do. I'll give it another look.

I just want a complete flight log outside of DJIs app ... and certainly wouldn't want to compile this data myself!

DJI has actually partnered with them recently as well.   
2021-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules