DJI GS Pro support for Mavic 3
6602 18 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pap1956
lvl.2

Mexico

I really think it is important to know if DJI GS Pro will eventually support the Mavic 3. Without such support or eventually Litchi support (which relies on release of SDK for Mavic 3), any serious flight planning for photogrammetric work will be very difficult....

Hope to hear some good news on this issue!
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. As a moment, GS Pro does not support Mavic 3. But we have transferred your requiry to the relevant engineer, it is recommended to keep an eye on GS Pro App updates. Thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I agree, sign me up on that. As a one hand person after a stroke, planning a route and let the drone do the job is an important possibility for me.
2021-11-9
Use props
PhanFran
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I agree also that we should have some way to implement waypoints as they will not be supported in the firmware anymore !
2021-11-11
Use props
wizprod
New
Flight distance : 1051053 ft
Denmark

I would like to buy the Mavic 3, but I absolutely need support in GS Pro before I can justify a purchase.
2021-11-14
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Well it would be an exceptionally bad business decision not to add M3 support to GSPro, what with the significant license fee per seat.
2021-11-14
Use props
IWearAPinkTuTu
lvl.1

Australia

Unfortunately I haven't got time to wait and find out if GS Pro will support the Mavic 3. GRRRR!! I've got a job in two days and need to replace my phantom 4 after it came off second best with an eagle. Looks like I'll be buying the last of the Mavic 2 pros that I've been lucky enough to find.
2021-11-15
Use props
TecnoMa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4938 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-9 22:30
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. As a moment, GS Pro does not support Mavic 3. But we have transferred your requiry to the relevant engineer, it is recommended to keep an eye on GS Pro App updates. Thank you.

Hi,
Any news about the development or the release of the support to Mavic 3? There are a lot of potential users that are waiting this upgrade to spend lot of money to buy their own Christmas gift…
2021-12-8
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

TecnoMa Posted at 12-8 05:46
Hi,
Any news about the development or the release of the support to Mavic 3? There are a lot of potential users that are waiting this upgrade to spend lot of money to buy their own Christmas gift…

When you hear that the SDK has been released, then we will start seeing third-party software updates.
2021-12-8
Use props
wizprod
New
Flight distance : 1051053 ft
Denmark

Count me in on the need for GS Pro support Mavic 3. Basically a deal-breaker for puchasing the drone, if I can't use GS Pro with it.
2021-12-23
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why would you think they would add GS Pro for the Mavic 3 when they never released an Android version of GS Pro for their own Smart Controller?
2021-12-23
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2021-12-23 07:02
Why would you think they would add GS Pro for the Mavic 3 when they never released an Android version of GS Pro for their own Smart Controller?

Very true... unless you have to plug the Ipad into the usb of the controller, I have been waiting for GS Pro for years on android, bit of a joke they never implemented it.
2022-1-26
Use props
thornto
lvl.1
United States

GS Pro is a great tool. Very poor planning to release a premier new UAS that is not compatible with their own product. What are they thinking?
2022-5-17
Use props
Darryn Dow
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2602917 ft
  • >>>
Burkina Faso

Since the Mavic 3 was released in November 2021 I have not seen an update in GSPro to support it. Will this still be happening, and if so when will it be due for release?
2022-5-21
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

GS Pro ended development
IMG_99E97398959F-1.jpeg
2022-6-3
Use props
fansbed10cf4
lvl.1

Mexico

It is just a drag and incoherence that the DJI GS Pro does not support the Mavic 3, i mean it does support the obsolete Inspire 1, but no support for the Mavic 3, it just wrong. Then the put comments like al DJI GS Pro will be modicied, being my best best less support on vehicles, and focusing on the new really high cost ones. The only way that it seems possible to keep up with DJI is keep spending a lot of money.
2022-6-7
Use props
Mamalemond
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1646240 ft
United States

I too bought the Mavic 3 with the intent that it would be supported by GS Pro and replace my phantom 4.  Please, PLEASE reconsider!!!
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mamalemond Posted at 10-31 19:37
I too bought the Mavic 3 with the intent that it would be supported by GS Pro and replace my phantom 4.  Please, PLEASE reconsider!!!

Hello there Mamalemond. Thank you for reaching out. These information will be noted as well and will be forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-11-1
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI have released the Mavic 3 Enterprise drones now, you can use the Mavic 3E for mapping with the DJI Pilot 2 app which comes with the updated RC Pro Enterprise controller - so would suggest looking into that if that ticks your boxes and price point, which can also be upgraded to be RTK capable aka the Phantom 4 RTK.  It is more efficient at mapping than the Phantom 4 and has better spec camera. Sadly not the Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Cine re current lack of previously promised SDK for it. Also as other posters have said, GS Pro is discontinued for their legacy drones, though still does work fine.
2022-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules