Do-it-all Handle wireless mic
985 6 2021-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heng Gor
lvl.2
Malaysia

I find the wireless mic pairing with Do-it-all handle is an ideal combination for recording audio and also as a remote control. However, I wish the Do-it-all handle can be attached to handphone and pair with wireless mic.  Probably a specially designed App will help to do the job. The reason for my suggestion is that, the pocket 2 battery does not last very long and at times, i wish to continue to record using the hp together with the wireless mic which has a stronger battery than pocket 2 . It's so unfortunate that it cannot be used with the hp. Such a good mic and yet so underutilised. That's why I hope an App could be developed so that the wireless mic with the Do-it-all handle can work with handphone.

Or, could someone share with me if there is one such APP already ?
2021-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Heng Gor. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2021-12-15
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

My five cents for possible wireless mic updates: would it be possible to update the firmware so that we could use two wireless microphones with the Pocket 2? Or is this a hardware limitation that cannot be changed?
2021-12-19
Use props
DiMiTs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380794 ft
Russia

HGDC84 Posted at 12-19 13:41
My five cents for possible wireless mic updates: would it be possible to update the firmware so that we could use two wireless microphones with the Pocket 2? Or is this a hardware limitation that cannot be changed?

First for left channel, second - for right channel !!!
2021-12-20
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Hi Heng Gor, I think the mic you discribe is sth like this: https://www.dji.com/mic.
2021-12-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DiMiTs Posted at 12-20 00:07
First for left channel, second - for right channel !!!

That sounds like a plausible enough scenario. :-)
2021-12-20
Use props
Heng Gor
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI-ytao Posted at 12-20 05:30
Hi Heng Gor, I think the mic you discribe is sth like this: https://www.dji.com/mic.

Thanks for sharing with me re this new wireless mic.  I believe it is a very good product.

My main point is I had bought DJI Pocket 2 combo set that came with DIA Handle & wireless mic and I found it to be an excellent combination. Being a retiree, I'm a NGO volunteer helping in video recording using my handphone. When I came to know of the DJI Pocket 2 with combo set, I was so excited and happy in using it. Before this, I had used OSMO Mobile 2 and later OSMO 3 and the setback for both was audio recording, especially when I had to do interviewing.

Anyway, I'm extremely happy using pocket 2 except that the battery does not last long enough. But, the wireless mic still has good amount of battery.  That is when I realised how I wish I could use the wireless mic and DIA Handle with my hp ( as a contingency ).

I have already spent a lot of money on Osmo 2 , Osmo 3 and now pocket 2. I don't think I wish to spend money buying the new wireless mic ( which I have no doubt that it's another good DJI product ) at least for the time being.

The above is my sincere feedback.

Regards

2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules