736 10 2021-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heng Gor
lvl.2
Malaysia

Please watch the video till the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7tccVCDXFw

It looks like taken by a drone, right?  And, the road I was driving on was not even tarred and yet the footage is so marvellously steady and smooth.
2021-12-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Let me embed that for you

2021-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PS footage looks good.
2021-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Heng Gor. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video that you have created. Great work and thank you for your support.
2021-12-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.  
2021-12-17
Use props
Heng Gor
lvl.2
Malaysia

DAFlys Posted at 12-17 00:43
PS footage looks good.

The thing I'm most surprised with , it was done just with one take by my wife, 60+ years old first timer, holding the extension rod resting on the side of sunroof.  I was driving on a laterite road, not tarred road!  When we both saw the footage thereafter, we were totally impressed with the outcome.
2021-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heng Gor Posted at 12-17 16:39
The thing I'm most surprised with , it was done just with one take by my wife, 60+ years old first timer, holding the extension rod resting on the side of sunroof.  I was driving on a laterite road, not tarred road!  When we both saw the footage thereafter, we were totally impressed with the outcome.

Now thats quite remarkable,   both the footage and you got the wife to play with the toys.
2021-12-18
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

That indeed was amazingly smooth. I'll have to bear that in mind if I get the chance to ride in a car with a sunroof (my current one doesn't have one). But a creative idea with brilliant-looking results :-)
2021-12-19
Use props
Heng Gor
lvl.2
Malaysia

HGDC84 Posted at 12-19 14:12
That indeed was amazingly smooth. I'll have to bear that in mind if I get the chance to ride in a car with a sunroof (my current one doesn't have one). But a creative idea with brilliant-looking results :-)

I did another recording, all on my own,  by placing the extension rod on a tray located between the 2 front car seats.  and then I positioned the rod resting on nano double sided tape which was taped on the edge of sunroof. This is to ensure the extension rod does not move and stay in place.

By driving slowly, I have got reasonably good recording of the street scene, all by myself without my wife helping. haha !

Street scene recording using pocket 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owN516KoRH4

2021-12-19
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Heng Gor Posted at 12-19 16:46
I did another recording, all on my own,  by placing the extension rod on a tray located between the 2 front car seats.  and then I positioned the rod resting on nano double sided tape which was taped on the edge of sunroof. This is to ensure the extension rod does not move and stay in place.

By driving slowly, I have got reasonably good recording of the street scene, all by myself without my wife helping. haha !

That sounds like a bit of a laborous way to do it, but the resulting footage certainly was very stable :-)
2021-12-20
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules