Pocket 2 Do-It-All-Handle doesn't work anymore!
3819 13 2021-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JGeorge KNR
lvl.1
India

My Do-It-All-Handle doesn't work anymore!
1: Firmware version is shown as 00.00.00.00
2: While playing back a recorded video no audio could be heard from the speaker in Do-It-All-Handle, all I could hear is some noise!
3: I tried connecting the wireless microphone and it couldn't be connected either!
Only 2 months old device, very hardly used.

2021-12-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will try our best to help you. For your issue, here are some tips for you to get a reference.
First, please delete the firmware package on the App and make sure that the app version is the latest version
Second, please confirm that the mobile device network is normal during the firmware update, a microSD card with a capacity greater than 100M is inserted, and the mobile phone is connected to the DJI Pocket 2 via smartphone adapter.
Finally, please disconnect the DJI Pocket 2 from the mobile device and reconnect the device to update the firmware again.
2021-12-25
Use props
JGeorge KNR
lvl.1
India

I have used the Pocket 2 couple of times prior the trouble,  it was good. But few days ago I couldn't make the connection wireless to my mobile phone, tried resetting the device, installed Mimo application on another device and tried, but nothing helped! Device has 128GB MicroSD in it, to confirm if it's the handle i have tried connecting the handle to the wireless microphone but it couldn't! Firmware version shown in the Pocket 2 is 0.0.0.0 for the handle. While I connect the handle to the Pocket 2, I could see the message as handle connected but the handle doesn't work, also when I play back a recorded video no audio is heard from the speaker in the handle, all I could hear is some noise! It's definitely the handle!
2021-12-26
Use props
JGeorge KNR
lvl.1
India

I have used the Pocket 2 couple of times prior the trouble,  it was good. But few days ago I couldn't make the connection wireless to my mobile phone, tried resetting the device, installed Mimo application on another device and tried, but nothing helped! Device has 128GB MicroSD in it, to confirm if it's the handle i have tried connecting the handle to the wireless microphone but it couldn't! Firmware version shown in the Pocket 2 is 0.0.0.0 for the handle. While I connect the handle to the Pocket 2, I could see the message as handle connected but the handle doesn't work, also when I play back a recorded video no audio is heard from the speaker in the handle, all I could hear is some noise! It's definitely the handle in trouble.
2021-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JGeorge KNR Posted at 12-26 01:50
I have used the Pocket 2 couple of times prior the trouble,  it was good. But few days ago I couldn't make the connection wireless to my mobile phone, tried resetting the device, installed Mimo application on another device and tried, but nothing helped! Device has 128GB MicroSD in it, to confirm if it's the handle i have tried connecting the handle to the wireless microphone but it couldn't! Firmware version shown in the Pocket 2 is 0.0.0.0 for the handle. While I connect the handle to the Pocket 2, I could see the message as handle connected but the handle doesn't work, also when I play back a recorded video no audio is heard from the speaker in the handle, all I could hear is some noise! It's definitely the handle in trouble.

Hi JGeorge KNR. May I ask did you try the suggestion above to upgrade the firmware for a test? If the issue still exists, you may start a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis and repair. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2021-12-26
Use props
JGeorge KNR
lvl.1
India

The firmware is the latest available and there is no way I could create a return through the link you have provided! I am from Kerala, India.
2021-12-27
Use props
JGeorge KNR
lvl.1
India

I am planning to sell it OFF and get a GoPro instead.
2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JGeorge KNR Posted at 12-27 02:05
The firmware is the latest available and there is no way I could create a return through the link you have provided! I am from Kerala, India.

We are deeply sorry for the trouble. Please contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support so we can guide you further about sending in the unit.
2021-12-27
Use props
JGeorge KNR
lvl.1
India

I have sent multiple Emails and I am yet to hear from them now!
2021-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JGeorge KNR Posted at 12-27 05:38
I have sent multiple Emails and I am yet to hear from them now!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team and ask them to reply to your email asap. Thanks for your patience in advance.
2021-12-27
Use props
djiuser_g2oskc1vY7VT
New

Malaysia

anyway to solve the problem, my handle have same problem also
2022-4-10
Use props
JGeorge KNR
lvl.1
India

djiuser_g2oskc1vY7VT Posted at 4-10 10:18
anyway to solve the problem, my handle have same problem also

I have sold out the crappy DJI through OLX and bought a GoPro. So far, so good.
2022-4-10
Use props
djiuser_Oa8HMkZr3d2z
lvl.1
Spain

Mine also became unusable after a few months, they are not well built
2022-8-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_Oa8HMkZr3d2z Posted at 8-2 07:13
Mine also became unusable after a few months, they are not well built

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Could you please tell us more details of your problem and send us a related video, we would like to do our best to help.

Besides, you can try the following steps to see if it can better help you with: (if your problem is the same as
JGeorge KNR)
1)    First, please delete the firmware package on the App and make sure that the app version is the latest version
2)    Second, please confirm that the mobile device network is normal during the firmware update, a microSD card with a capacity greater than 100M is inserted, and the mobile phone is connected to the DJI Pocket 2 via smartphone adapter.
3)    Finally, please disconnect the DJI Pocket 2 from the mobile device and reconnect the device to update the firmware again.

If you still meet the same problem, please send us your product for a further check.

And if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know, we will do our best to help.
2022-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules