10243 4 2021-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since the release of DJI Fly 1.2.2 and 3rd party applications using DJI SDK 2.4.13, DJI's flight logs are being protected by an encryption scheme that hasn't been shared with most of the developers who created DJI log viewers. That caused most of the commonly used log viewers (like my free online log viewer) to be rendered useless for newer DJI apps and the last several consumer drones released by DJI.  
A recent partnership with DJI allowed me access to the DJI API — which several other partners (like Airdata) are using today to decrypt the new flight log format. After a few months of development and testing, I'm happy to announce Flight Reader (my offline log viewer) is now able to process flight logs created by any version of DJI GO, DJI Fly, or other apps using the DJI SDK.  Never heard of Flight Reader? Here are some of its benefits: No monthly fee Privately process & store your flight logs offline View an unlimited number of flight logs Customize the logs & reports to best meet your needs

See more details about Flight Reader here.

1625668731072.png

1625668763532.png

TLDR: You can use Flight Reader to process and view your encrypted TXT flight logs offline.

2021-12-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks great but as a hobbyist I cant really justify the price when Airdata is free.
2021-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-29
Use props
Aerial Beast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2025640 ft
India

is this be used to view flight records stored on my dji air 2s to assess what went wrong while flying on the particular date? I had exported flight log from DJi assistant 2 app and how can I use that .dat file to view the details of the flight?
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_m9Ud8fCpLjX9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8402 ft

United States

I tried the online but it can't decrypt *.log files. I can't get the downloaded version because I don't spend money to look at a file. Are there any alternatives?
2023-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules