602 6 2021-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seattle_helo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56533511 ft
United States

If any DJI rep or engineer reads this please consider the following:

- we need the ability to add a 709 or similar color space to the RC Pro display when recording in PR D-Log. The current flat image is difficult to frame and judge exposure by.

- please fix the intermittant RC disconnect issues. I think it's a bug in the RC Pro firmware but not certain of this.

- please give us a 200 ISO option for PR D-Log.

- why does the machine generate LRF and SRT files in the SSD file structure when recording PR? They seem to be superfluous and a waste of storage space.

- please give us a roll axis trim adjustment. We need to be able to fix the horizon when necessary.

Thanks!
2021-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there seattle_helo. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and your valued insights with regards to this matter with us. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mavic 3 and DJI RC Pro updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you for your valued support and have a nice day.
2021-12-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great ideas.
2021-12-31
Use props
seattle_helo
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen, thank you for passing along these requests. It is appreciated. Best wishes for the new year!
2021-12-31
Use props
seattle_helo
lvl.4
United States

Hello again. Two out of the three requests above have been taken care of so thanks for that. I do have a few more requests to add to my running list:

- please change the file name structure for ProRes clips on the SSD to add the time and date, similar to the Inspire 2 naming convention. The way it is now is very confusing for multi-day jobs because each day starts with identical file names (i.e. DJI_0001.mov) and it's confusing for post.  

- additionally, it would be great to allow for a letter index to be specified as well. So instead of DJI_0001.mov you could have DJI_X0001.mov where X is the assignable letter index.

Thanks!
2022-1-28
Use props
seattle_helo
lvl.4
United States

Another bug to fix: when using USB mode to transfer files the gimbal does not lock itself after completing the transfer, disconnecting and powering down the drone.
2022-2-12
Use props
seattle_helo
lvl.4
United States

Hello. Just to reemphasize, please give us a roll axis trim adjustment. This is a critical adjustment. We really need to be able to fix the horizon in camera as necessary.

Thanks!
2022-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules