1031 7 2021-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone noticed that it takes a long time to properly set the home point with the M3? I waited about 1 minute then flew the drone up a bit and then it stated home point setting.  I had no issues with the m2 in the same areas I'm flying..

Anyone else having this issue?
2021-12-31
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Maybe there wasn't a GPS lock yet.
2021-12-31
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are a few threads which cover this topic.  Short answer is yes.  Longer answer is that others have reported it here, with various test and observations and mitigation strategies.
2021-12-31
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-12-31
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 12-31 13:21
Maybe there wasn't a GPS lock yet.

Yea I get that it just seems to take 2-3 minutes to get a lock where my M2 could do it in under a min (tested at same location)
2021-12-31
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Trouble setting Home Point on Smart Controller connected to Mini2.  I get a white rectangle with an up pointing arrow and a little
Remote Controller Icon, and an H in the middle.  There is nothing in the window but white and what I have described.  But the
words at the bottom: Drag to new position.  (I do not drag it because there is no place to drag it to, in that area).  Also below those words is white on black words "Cancel" "Ok", but when I press OK,
it says that it is downloading some maps and to try again later.
   Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.This has been taken care of in the correct forum.  4/6/2022
2022-4-3
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-3 18:15
Trouble setting Home Point on Smart Controller connected to Mini2.  I get a white rectangle with an up pointing arrow and a little
Remote Controller Icon, and an H in the middle.  There is nothing in the window but white and what I have described.  But the
words at the bottom: Drag to new position.  (I do not drag it because there is no place to drag it to, in that area).  Also below those words is white on black words "Cancel" "Ok", but when I press OK,

Maybe in the Mini 2 Forum and/or in the SmartController one?
2022-4-3
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

frankymusik Posted at 4-3 22:45
Maybe in the Mini 2 Forum and/or in the SmartController one?

Good idea that you keep this forum tidy, I did not notice, thank you.
2022-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules