3327 4 2022-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
angelillogr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5930141 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi all, I have to confess that I am dissapointed with the new Mavic 3 and the app. Woud love to hear your thoughts on this.
In my opinion the Mavic 3 has two very week points.... unless it's something that I haven't been able to work out? This are the weak points I found:

• On the Mavic 2pro with the DJI GO it used to be a sub-menu in which I could calculate when to discharge the battery. Is this not happening anymore on the DJI Fly for the Mavic 3?
  • Also on the Mavic 2pro with the DJI GO it used to be a sub-menu to dissable the sensors as I needed. Very important if I wanted to fly very close to obstacles in order to get a better feeling. Again, is this not happening anymore on the DJI Fly for the Mavic 3?

Am I right thinking that there is no solution yet for the points above?
Are they any more features that you feel that the DJI Fly (Mavic 3 Pro) is weaker or stronger than the Mavic 2 Pro (DJI GO)?

Would be keen to hear ur thoughts please.

Best,

Angel
2022-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Angel. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention and in addition may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-1-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Are they any more features that you feel that the DJI Fly (Mavic 3 Pro) is weaker
There are lots more important and sensible features from DJI Go 4 that were left out of DJI Fly.
DJI Fly is junk.
It's an entry-level app for flyers who don't want options or control.
And the controller supplied with the Mavic 3 is also entry-level junk.
What good is a pro-level drone without the ability to control camera settings via the controller?
2022-1-19
Use props
angelillogr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5930141 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 20:01
Hello there Angel. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention and in addition may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

The model is a Mavic 3 as I mentioned in the message. Thanks
2022-1-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Id love to see Lut preview added to the fly app.
2022-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules