364 4 2022-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

So testing out the new pano mode on my iPhone 11 Max Pro it seems when im watching the screen and using one of the pano modes that whats on my screen as it takes images is not always what is looking at.  It seems that sometimes it looksl like it double takes the image at the same spot but when going home and looking at the images it didnt.  I think the app or camera updates are just lagging sometimes on the screen.  I thought It was a bug at first but all images come out find on the sd card just the screen isnt updating at times..

Anyone seen this issue? My be phone depentent etc..
2022-1-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have not noticed this. I have noticed that the drone takes the photos pretty quick as compared to previous drones.
2022-1-27
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 1-27 12:41
I have not noticed this. I have noticed that the drone takes the photos pretty quick as compared to previous drones.

Yea deff very fast.. I felt like it was broken but seems like the app isnt keeping up.. @dji you guys aware of this?
2022-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gateway. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you
2022-1-27
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed the same thing, and that panos don't save the raw images either... only JPEG.
2022-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules