4026 15 2022-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrJayd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1717133 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I am new to the smart controllers. I put a 400gb sd card in my new rc pro and flew my A2S for the first time today and had 5 clips recorded. I went into the album and downloaded the first 3 and went to dl the other 2 it said insufficient space and to delete some files to free up space. What space are they referring to and how do I free up some space and delete things and from where? And how do I get it to write to my 400gb card in the controller?
2022-1-30
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2289446 ft
United States

Make sure your saving to the SD card and not the internal storage of the controller
2022-1-30
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

JayOhio Posted at 1-30 13:32
Make sure your saving to the SD card and not the internal storage of the controller

Thx but that’s what I am asking. Where do I do this so I can delete the files I just downloaded to free back that space?
2022-1-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

maybe you can tell us a little bit more about this "400gb" microsd card... LOL LOL
2022-1-30
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 1-30 13:41
maybe you can tell us a little bit more about this "400gb" microsd card... LOL LOL

Just something I had laying around and thought I would use it. But that’s not the issue so why ask.
2022-1-30
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

This is what I get when I try to download any more clips.
4EAF85B2-994E-46A4-89C7-3DB93C9FADA2.jpeg
2022-1-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MrJayd Posted at 1-30 13:44
Just something I had laying around and thought I would use it. But that’s not the issue so why ask.

i dunno, the way you posted it didn't sound like really have 400gb of space on that card.  seems strange for the controller to be asking you to free up space on such a large card. do you already have a ton of data already on the card?  cant you just take the card out and put it into a computer and free up space?
2022-1-30
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 1-30 14:03
i dunno, the way you posted it didn't sound like really have 400gb of space on that card.  seems strange for the controller to be asking you to free up space on such a large card. do you already have a ton of data already on the card?  cant you just take the card out and put it into a computer and free up space?

It’s not the sd card it’s writing to. It’s the internal storage I guess but I don’t know where to go to delete files there
2022-1-30
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

open the fly app and goto PROFILE, then SETTINGS, then STORAGE, then make sure SD CARD is selected it should show total and used under it. Go back out to the fly app but to album while your drone is connected and select the media you want then hit the download button at the bottom to send to the controller. if you back out of the fly app to the main page and click on the GALLERY Icon then your media should be there now on your 400gb card. At least that is how mine works.
2022-1-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

MrJayd Posted at 1-30 13:35
Thx but that’s what I am asking. Where do I do this so I can delete the files I just downloaded to free back that space?

You will need to start the RC Pro and the Air 2s. Then in camera view, look on the camera settings tab. That's where you'll find it.
2022-1-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

MrJayd Posted at 1-30 14:10
It’s not the sd card it’s writing to. It’s the internal storage I guess but I don’t know where to go to delete files there

ok my fault; mis-read the problem
2022-1-30
Use props
MrJayd
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

JayOhio Posted at 1-30 14:12
open the fly app and goto PROFILE, then SETTINGS, then STORAGE, then make sure SD CARD is selected it should show total and used under it. Go back out to the fly app but to album while your drone is connected and select the media you want then hit the download button at the bottom to send to the controller. if you back out of the fly app to the main page and click on the GALLERY Icon then your media should be there now on your 400gb card. At least that is how mine works.

Ding…ding…ding… that’s what I was looking for, thx. Forgot all about the settings under profile. All good now. Thx again.
2022-1-30
Use props
JayOhio
lvl.4
United States

MrJayd Posted at 1-30 15:02
Ding…ding…ding… that’s what I was looking for, thx. Forgot all about the settings under profile. All good now. Thx again.

no problem.
2022-1-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MrJayd. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the said issue by following the process given by JayOhio on post #11. If you have any other inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-1-30
Use props
djiuser_ycgSsZLbP5SL
New

United States

The Saint Posted at 1-30 14:03

Mine same keeps saying no card delete files to free up space
2022-7-9
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

There's a dedicated RC Pro forum now (there wasn't when this thread was started) - maybe you could ask there? And whatever you choose to do, we'll need more info to help you.
2022-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules