Care Refresh for unit bought outside the country
1092 5 2022-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc70828ab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151637 ft
United States

I bought a brand new unactivated Mini 2 combo from a person who I believe obtained it from outside the country I live in. That is due to the fact that he mentioned if it is an international version and the charger supplied is different from what I saw in other units. I previously had Mini 2 bought from DJI official store in Indonesia, my country. Question is, am I eligible to buy a care refresh package for that brand new drone?

Or, does the drone comes with one-year warranty package already?

2022-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Currently, DJI Care Refresh provides international coverage to DJI Action 2, DJI OM 4, DJI OM4 SE, DJI OM 5, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, and DJI Pocket 2. For the supported products purchased from DJI official stores or any other authorized channels with a valid proof of purchase, you can apply the replacement service and extended warranty service at any of the global DJI official or authorized repair centers who could provide DJI Care Refresh services once they confirmed your claim had met the service conditions.

For other products, the service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased.
Would you please tell us the SN of your new aircraft? We will check it for you. Thanks.
2022-2-12
Use props
fansc70828ab
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-12 17:23
Hello, there. Soryr for your inconvenience. Currently, DJI Care Refresh provides international coverage to DJI Action 2, DJI OM 4, DJI OM4 SE, DJI OM 5, DJI RS 2, DJI RSC 2, and DJI Pocket 2. For the supported products purchased from DJI official stores or any other authorized channels with a valid proof of purchase, you can apply the replacement service and extended warranty service at any of the global DJI official or authorized repair centers who could provide DJI Care Refresh services once they confirmed your claim had met the service conditions.

For other products, the service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased.

Just sent it through Personal Message. Thanks in advance
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc70828ab Posted at 2-15 06:14
Just sent it through Personal Message. Thanks in advance

Thanks. We have replied to your PM. Please check.
2022-2-15
Use props
fansc70828ab
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-15 06:28
Thanks. We have replied to your PM. Please check.

OK. Thanks. Case closed then.
2022-2-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc70828ab Posted at 2-15 06:47
OK. Thanks. Case closed then.

Thanks for your update. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules