745 6 2022-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mamalemond
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1646240 ft
United States

Hello -

Does anyone know if the Motorola X4 will work the the Mavic 3 with RC-N1 controller.  I am having trouble getting it to link.

Thanks!!
2022-3-6
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I am sure I read some where people having issues with Android 12, I use iPhone so cannot verify that.
2022-3-6
Use props
Mamalemond
lvl.2
United States

Thanks, I am on Android 9
2022-3-6
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Mamalemond Posted at 3-6 20:34
Thanks, I am on Android 9

Have you tried a different cable?
2022-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it seems that the mobile device that you had mentioned is not compatible with the DJI Fly app and the DJI Mavic 3. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will work properly with the app and the unit. We strongly suggest using a compatible device to avoid issues. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2022-3-7
Use props
Mamalemond
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-7 02:51
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it seems that the mobile device that you had mentioned is not compatible with the DJI Fly app and the DJI Mavic 3. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will work properly with the app and the unit. We strongly suggest using a compatible device to avoid issues. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

[view_image]

Thank you for your reply.

I am bummed because my phone has worked with my Phantom, my Air 2, and my Mini  
2022-3-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mamalemond Posted at 3-7 07:39
Thank you for your reply.

I am bummed because my phone has worked with my Phantom, my Air 2, and my Mini

You are most welcome. Thank you again for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules