GPS Acquisitinon Issue
487 3 2022-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pjglad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am a fairly new DJI Drone user. I have a mini 2, Air 2S and Mavic 3. I love the Mavic 3 BUT it's GPS acquisition time is problematic.  My GPS acquisition time in my my backyard for a Home Point for the Mini 2 and Air 2S is less tha 20 seconds. Conversely, my GPS acquisition time for my Mavic 3 with latest firmware is 3+ minutes best case. Net net, my assertion is that DJI sourced different GPS chips - some work well and some do not. DJI is desperately trying to remedy via firmware and that's OK if it works but it has not for All paying customers. So, DJI has two options - spend a few bucks and replace or Orstrich.
2022-3-26
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nobody expects the Spanish Acquisition!
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there pjglad. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to check if you have updated your DJI Mavic 3 to the DJI Mavic 3 firmware V01.00.06.00 for us to be able to isolate the issue? If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 ( Consumer Drones Series ), and retry. Thank you.
2022-3-26
Use props
pjglad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-26 21:58
Hello there pjglad. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to check if you have updated your DJI Mavic 3 to the DJI Mavic 3 firmware V01.00.06.00 for us to be able to isolate the issue? If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 ( Consumer Drones Series ), and retry. Thank you.

I updated the firmware twice to the current revision on the Drone and RC Pro.
2022-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules