1244 2 2022-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nuh7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 256411 ft
Germany

Hi everybody,
I just got my M3P and set it up. Because it is already late, I only updated both, remote (screen one) and drone and used it on the bench.
Lighting not optimal but when touching a point on the screen, I cannot get the camera to focus. While trying to focus, I can see it could, but it decides to 'focus somewhere else'.
It does not matter if I select a close (30cm) or farther (3m) object, it won't focus correctly.
Anybody else got this issue? I currently blame it on artificial lighting, although I see, it passes the right focus while trying. Seems the algorithm is not that good.
That is so annoying. I am off to Turkey in a few hours and would be heavily unhappy, if it would act like that in 'broad daylight'.
Please feedback if you are experiencing similar issues.

2022-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please provide us a sample image or footage showing the issue for us to further isolate and provide you with an accurate resolution? Also, can you please confirm what mobile device are you using with the DJI Fly app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-5-20
Use props
Nuh7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 256411 ft
Germany

Hi, I am traveling at the moment and cannot test as of now. As soon as I have arrived and some time, I will post some footage if the problem still persists. I am using the RC with the in-built screen, don‘t know its official name tbh.
Quite possible it is the onboard app reporting wrong touch locations
2022-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules