716 11 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Forestjim
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6606519 ft
  • >>>
Australia

When taking vertical shots. There is a dark line on the right-hand side all the way done the images.

When stitching these images in lightroom this gives dark lines where the images are joined.

This shot has about 5 images combined.

Also, 9 shots Auto Panorama function the images are coming out curved.

The 21 shot is working fine with a straight horizon.

All other shot types work fine.

I have done many things to try and fix this problem.

I have reflashed the firmware via assistant 2.

Reset camera settings

Cleaned the camera lens and removed the protector.

Any ideas ???

Wavy pano

Wavy pano
2022-6-3
Use props
Forestjim
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

2022-6-3
Use props
Forestjim
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Here is an individual shot with the line down the far right side
2022-6-3
Use props
RalUK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Is the line there when in horizonal mode or only vertical? It almost looks like it's capturing a bit of the lens cover. Have you tried doing a quick shot with the lens cover removed to see if it is that?
2022-6-3
Use props
Forestjim
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

RalUK Posted at 6-3 00:54
Is the line there when in horizonal mode or only vertical? It almost looks like it's capturing a bit of the lens cover. Have you tried doing a quick shot with the lens cover removed to see if it is that?

Great idea... I'll try that. I did remove the lens cover and put it back on again. All works fine on Horizontal mode both individual shots and manual joined panoramas.    Thanks
2022-6-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

RalUK Posted at 6-3 00:54
Is the line there when in horizonal mode or only vertical? It almost looks like it's capturing a bit of the lens cover. Have you tried doing a quick shot with the lens cover removed to see if it is that?

That sounds plausible I am also seeing the same although not in every one so could it be a reflection from the sun.

2022-6-3
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

Forestjim Posted at 6-3 00:47
Here is an individual shot with the line down the far right side[view_image]

what is the size of the photo - is this 12mp or 48. I don't have such issues. I have stitched several 360 panos and all are perfect, including some vertical shots of the sky. Those "black lines" you refer to seem more like exposure differences due to the stitching and different exposure of the single shots and is more a problem of the stitching software or the processing of the individual shots. Here is one vertical from me, size is 6048x8064 it is 48mp. You should check in what format you are shooting - 4:3 or 16:9, if i remember correctly that was an option also to set.

2022-6-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

sbonev Posted at 6-3 02:17
what is the size of the photo - is this 12mp or 48. I don't have such issues. I have stitched several 360 panos and all are perfect, including some vertical shots of the sky. Those "black lines" you refer to seem more like exposure differences due to the stitching and different exposure of the single shots and is more a problem of the stitching software or the processing of the individual shots. Here is one vertical from me, size is 6048x8064 it is 48mp. You should check in what format you are shooting - 4:3 or 16:9, if i remember correctly that was an option also to set.

[view_image]

If you look at the single shot you can clearly see the dark line on the right hand side and this has had no stitching.

Your pano is it 3 manual vertical stitched ? His is 3 vertical horizontally stitched. There is a lot of noise and CA and fringing throughout the photo.
2022-6-3
Use props
Forestjim
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

sbonev Posted at 6-3 02:17
what is the size of the photo - is this 12mp or 48. I don't have such issues. I have stitched several 360 panos and all are perfect, including some vertical shots of the sky. Those "black lines" you refer to seem more like exposure differences due to the stitching and different exposure of the single shots and is more a problem of the stitching software or the processing of the individual shots. Here is one vertical from me, size is 6048x8064 it is 48mp. You should check in what format you are shooting - 4:3 or 16:9, if i remember correctly that was an option also to set.

[view_image]

12mp... I've tried 4:3 and 16:9. Still all single shots have a slight line all the way down on the right side.

NB... This is only for vertical shots. Horizontal works fine for manual Panos or individual shots.
2022-6-3
Use props
sbonev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3665279 ft
Switzerland

hallmark007 Posted at 6-3 02:36
If you look at the single shot you can clearly see the dark line on the right hand side and this has had no stitching.

Your pano is it 3 manual vertical stitched ? His is 3 vertical horizontally stitched. There is a lot of noise and CA and fringing throughout the photo.

i saw it, that is why i posted mine vertical shot - i don't have such issue.  ignore the quality, the compression is horrible when uploading images to the site. Mine is one vertical shot.

From what he posted i got a little bit confused as there is no panorama mode that produces 21 pictures...I have several 360 panos stitched with no problems or issues made out of the 26 images the panorama mode produces and 2 raws of vertical shots of the sky.
2022-6-3
Use props
Forestjim
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Looking at the single vertical shot I posted looks like vignetting it's on both sides of the image

From Facebook..... The vertical lines come from the vignetting of the F1.7 lens. You can remove it manually but we need a lens profile to automate the process.

What should I do next ???? I use Lightroom

Has anyone else's Mini 3 Pro do the same ???
2022-6-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Forestjim Posted at 6-3 03:56
Looking at the single vertical shot I posted looks like vignetting it's on both sides of the image

From Facebook..... The vertical lines come from the vignetting of the F1.7 lens. You can remove it manually but we need a lens profile to automate the process.

There is no lens profile, the lens corrections are done in DJI DNG file so maybe this needs tweaking.
2022-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules