1805 11 2022-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone whom have not see an "Origin Scan" yet, have faith. if you have a label created and shipped email, you package is probably with UPS as scans were happening throughout the week but although delivery does happen on Saturday, I'm not sure that the processing center are open (our local facility shows closed). Order and label creation date also does not have any impact on when the package get scanned by UPS as they just go one pallet at a time. I'm sure DJI would only create the label if they already have a package allocated to you so I'm sure you'll see updates throughout next week.
2022-6-4
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

around here ups delivers on saturday and sometimes on sunday and the ups facilities are hard at work and processing packages and moving shipments 24/7.
2022-6-4
Use props
fans8812d347
New

United States

I’m dealing with this rightnow my order has been in “label created” status since 6/1 with no movement. I hope it ships soon.
2022-6-4
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans8812d347 Posted at 6-4 21:00
I’m dealing with this rightnow  my order has been in “label created” status since 6/1 with no movement. I hope it ships soon.

Mine was created on the 25th but was not scanned by UPS till June 2nd while some  people that ordered after me got scanned on the 1st. It's frustrating but hang in there.
2022-6-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-4 21:41
Mine was created on the 25th but was not scanned by UPS till June 2nd while some  people that ordered after me got scanned on the 1st. It's frustrating but hang in there.

It is a bit frustrating but definitely out of our control.  No since getting stressed over something we can't control.  I'm just going to drink another beer, or two, or three and watch some sports games in the meantime.  
2022-6-5
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

First, you wait a long time for the parcel you want to have, it's your object of desire. Then, when you have it and have completed your first flights, it will quickly become clear how far it is from your expectations.
2022-6-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

nOxxxx Posted at 6-5 05:58
First, you wait a long time for the parcel you want to have, it's your object of desire. Then, when you have it and have completed your first flights, it will quickly become clear how far it is from your expectations.

Well, your return window is still open, return it. I loved mine.
2022-6-5
Use props
Bruinbear
lvl.1
United States

I got mine yesterday after being in label created purgatory since the 27th.  I really enjoyed its first flight!
2022-6-5
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-5 05:20
It is a bit frustrating but definitely out of our control.  No since getting stressed over something we can't control.  I'm just going to drink another beer, or two, or three and watch some sports games in the meantime.

yea, I did not stress over mine, I just went about doing my normal things (watched Top Gun Maverick :-)). I'm not even stressed that it's so windy today that even though I have all batteries charged and firmware updated, I may not get to go fly (I did manage a couple flights before dark yesterday after I got my package).
2022-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bruinbear Posted at 6-5 07:31
I got mine yesterday after being in label created purgatory since the 27th.  I really enjoyed its first flight!

Congrats on receiving it and having a great first flight.  Still waiting on my delivery next week.
2022-6-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-5 07:32
yea, I did not stress over mine, I just went about doing my normal things (watched Top Gun Maverick :-)). I'm not even stressed that it's so windy today that even though I have all batteries charged and firmware updated, I may not get to go fly (I did manage a couple flights before dark yesterday after I got my package).

Bottom line is you got it in and that's what really counts.  Now you just need the weather to cooperate.  
2022-6-5
Use props
fans8812d347
New

United States

Wiz33 Posted at 6-4 21:41
Mine was created on the 25th but was not scanned by UPS till June 2nd while some  people that ordered after me got scanned on the 1st. It's frustrating but hang in there.

Thank you! Glad to know I’m the only one in this boat
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules