Binding RC Pro Problem with Mavic 3
2956 4 2022-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alanj49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251677 ft
United Kingdom

I purchased the Mavic 3 a couple of weeks ago, and today I got the RC pro. I seemingly have linked to the aircraft but I am having problems binding it. I keep getting options to Unbind, but then I am told it is bound to another account, but I only have one account and I was logged into that on the controller. I don't really know what is going on, could someone please help.
Do I need to bind the aircraft/controller if I am not going to take up DJI Care, as flyaways are covered on my commercial insurance.

2022-7-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alanj49. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Just a reminder that after the DJI drone is bound with an account, it can also be removed from the account. To remove the DJI Drone from the account, there is no need to connect the drone. But only the bound account can operate this function. Here is the path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove device from account. Thank you.
2022-7-5
Use props
alanj49
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-5 19:55
Hello there alanj49. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Just a reminder that after the DJI drone is bound with an account, it can also be removed from the account. To remove the DJI Drone from the account, there is no need to connect the drone. But only the bound account can operate this function. Here is the path: Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove device from account. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply, I have logged in with my 'old' controller and in Device Managemet it says 'No devices found. Log i or connect to a device to continue' I am logged into my account on the old controller. On the new RC Pro controller I have got a dialog which says 'Connected device not bound to aircraft. You may continue flying with the connectyed device 4 time(s). Connect to your bound device. Remote Controller (SN 3QDZJ******33YP) to continue or perforn=m the following steps, Change Bound Device, Unbind Device or Cancel. When I change Bound device I get 'Aircraft bound to another account. Change account and tru=y again. (-53268). Please advise what I do next
2022-7-5
Use props
alanj49
lvl.1
United Kingdom

alanj49@btinter Posted at 7-5 23:55
Thank you for the reply, I have logged in with my 'old' controller and in Device Managemet it says 'No devices found. Log i or connect to a device to continue' I am logged into my account on the old controller. On the new RC Pro controller I have got a dialog which says 'Connected device not bound to aircraft. You may continue flying with the connectyed device 4 time(s). Connect to your bound device. Remote Controller (SN 3QDZJ******33YP) to continue or perforn=m the following steps, Change Bound Device, Unbind Device or Cancel. When I change Bound device I get 'Aircraft bound to another account. Change account and tru=y again. (-53268). Please advise what I do next

I have now resolved this, somehow I managed to create an account with a character missing from my email address...so I logged into that account and unbound the aircraft from that account. Logged into the correct account and bound the aircraft to the proper account.
2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alanj49@btinter Posted at 7-6 01:40
I have now resolved this, somehow I managed to create an account with a character missing from my email address...so I logged into that account and unbound the aircraft from that account. Logged into the correct account and bound the aircraft to the proper account.

Glad to know that your issue got addressed. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules