Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This fella know a bit about drones. He is in Canada and his Mini 3 seems OK

2022-7-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bigplumbs. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and this video that you have came upon with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2022-7-6
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

He has a lot to say but he seems happy enough with his drone.
2022-7-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

He blows hot and cold on DJI,  especially as he was banned from being on the reviewer list for DJI as they wanted him to retract a review he once did.  
2022-7-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2022-7-6
Use props
patrick51
lvl.4
Flight distance : 407300 ft
Netherlands

Get a life, spammer......................
2022-7-6
Use props
Burstmode
lvl.4
Flight distance : 258379 ft
United States

One of the very, very few YouTubers that seems honest.
2022-7-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

patrick51 Posted at 7-6 07:00
Get a life, spammer......................

Take a little more water with it you know it makes sense
2022-7-6
Use props
mkdp.photos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 717218 ft
Canada

He starts losing signal at 800 meters. In a wide open field, flying at what looks like 60-70m altitude

That's not good...
2022-7-6
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like Skydio life...
2022-7-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mkdp.photos Posted at 7-6 19:59
He starts losing signal at 800 meters. In a wide open field, flying at what looks like 60-70m altitude

That's not good...

He gets to over 2000m that is good
2022-7-6
Use props
TomMG
lvl.2
Germany

Actually for the signal issue he does explain it very well holding the remote properly and you can see the signal bar is dropping whenever he turns away from the drone.

What i really like in contrast to most of the other reviewers is his honesty about the RC nearly beeing unusable in bright sunlight.
All reviewers did point out how great this remote is and everything is clearly visibily while it is nearly unusable when there is direct sunlight. I prefer the old remote with a good phone under those conditions.

Overall nice and honest review looking forward for more on Mini3 from Captain drone.

2022-7-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TomMG Posted at 7-6 23:17
Actually for the signal issue he does explain it very well holding the remote properly and you can see the signal bar is dropping whenever he turns away from the drone.

What i really like in contrast to most of the other reviewers is his honesty about the RC nearly beeing unusable in bright sunlight.

I think he meant an Iphone that dims is unusable. My experience of the DJI RC is that is is a lot better than a phone with regard to seeing it.

2022-7-7
Use props
FlyBoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2953153 ft
Ireland

TomMG Posted at 7-6 23:17

He was holding the RC in a very vertical position though. I think most of us here agreed that you get better signal when holding it more horizontal, especially the further away the drone is.
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules