Would you borrow your Mini2 to a fiend?
1150 11 2022-7-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chriss232
New

India

Hey folks! I have a question. A very good friend of mine is going to Norway two weeks before I meet him up there, as I’m still stuck at work. He asked me if he could borrow my baby (mini2) for that period. He is very technical, so would definitely look after it, and in a financial situation where he could replace anything that breaks.

Still. I’m fairly new to the whole drone game and treat my drone like she deserves it, so I’m not happy giving her away ;) would you? The mind says yes, the heart says no.

2022-7-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would say No personally.   And as an excuse you can tell him you dont want to re label it.
2022-7-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tough call.  You have to go with what your instincts say.  If he is a true friend, he'll understand whichever way you decide.  
2022-7-19
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

Do not, let him borrow it from some advertisment
2022-7-19
Use props
Innerspace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287352 ft
United States

that would be an absolute no for me.
2022-7-25
Use props
DroneGameChanger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would say no cause I'm not a very drama loving person. Just to keep everyone happy.
2022-7-25
Use props
Bird JER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55075 ft
United States

If he’s in a financial situation where he could replace it when he breaks it, why don’t he buy one of his own?
2022-7-31
Use props
Captian Fluffy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332638 ft
United States

Personally I would allow my friend to fly my Mini 2.  The drone is very easy to fly and anyone can pick it up very easily.  But if my friend were to take my drone out of the country or even out of state, I would say no.
2022-7-31
Use props
Captian Fluffy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332638 ft
United States

Bird JER Posted at 7-31 08:28
If he’s in a financial situation where he could replace it when he breaks it, why don’t he buy one of his own?

It could take up to a week before the drone arrives, and he may not have the time to wait for the drone to arrive before he leaves.
2022-7-31
Use props
chriss232
New

India

Hey folks! I have a question. A very good friend of mine is going to Norway two weeks before I meet him up there, as I’m still stuck at work. He asked me if he could borrow my baby (mini2) for that period. He is very technical, so would definitely look after it, and in a financial situation where he could replace anything that breaks.
https://19216801.onl/  https://routerlogin.uno/ https://192168ll.link/  
Still. I’m fairly new to the whole drone game and treat my drone like she deserves it, so I’m not happy giving her away ;) would you? The mind says yes, the heart says no.

I got this,..
2022-8-24
Use props
MaYhEm sMiLeY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9671732 ft
Canada

For a true friend I would say yes, but not just anybody.
I let my bro in law fly mine all the time.
I wouldn't care if he busted it, I would just buy another.
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_JCrOqzUyDd2f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2267103 ft
United States

You love your drone, would likely think and worry when she's not with you, and you'd all be distraught if something happens to her.  I'm an awesome friend to the company I keep. It wouldn't be easy for me to say no, but I'd have to. If your friend is a good one, he likely wouldn't even want to take it if he knew how concerned you were.
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules