Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyEye-SriLanka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37920 ft
Sri Lanka

Dear DJI Forum,

I have a Mini 2 which is exhibiting some odd symptoms:
- The RC strength dies even if the drone is sitting on my table &  I am sitting about 1 metre away.
- I have used an iphone, an ipad &  an android device, using various cables to see if it is a device or cable issue.
- When there is 0 satellites connected, the RC signal behaves normally, but as soon as satellites connect, the RC signal dies.

I have added a picture of what the signal chart reads when the drone is sitting on my desk just about 0.5m away from me.

2022-7-20
Use props
SkyEye-SriLanka
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

2022-7-20
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

This is a very good figure. It means that the signal is not disturbed and that you can fly at least to 4Km without any interference. It does not mean at all that the RC signal is low.I strongly suggest to familiarize with the meaning of all the indicators.
2022-7-21
Use props
SkyEye-SriLanka
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

FabioV Posted at 7-21 01:04
This is a very good figure. It means that the signal is not disturbed and that you can fly at least to 4Km without any interference. It does not mean at all that the RC signal is low.I strongly suggest to familiarize with the meaning of all the indicators.

Thanks a lot FabioV! I was wondering what the graph meant.

That does not explain why the RC loses communication when I walk away from the drone while it is on my desk.
2022-7-21
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

You can try to manually switch to 5.8 GHz and to 2.4Ghz and see what happens. Then you should try to move outdoor, far enough from buildings and potential interferences and to fly the drone. Another thing I strongly suggest, is to put the phone in airplane mode. If under those conditions you'e losing the connection at short distances, probably there is some defects that require a repair by DJI.

2022-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules