7144 17 2022-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moji
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,
I'm having a problem with my brand new Mini 2!  No Signal - Error 30008

I turned my new drone on, activated and then updated the framework and this error appeared. It doesn't connect to any satellite at all. I have tried different places but still no luck!

This is my second drone I received as replacement form DJI. My previous mini 2 had no problem finding satellite.The only issue was the Gimble.

Any resolution?

Thank you
Moji

error 30008

error 30008
2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Moji. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please test your DJI Mini 2 outside in an open location so that your DJI Mini 2 can receive a stable GPS signal for us see if the error codes on the DJI Fly application will show again. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-8-4
Use props
Mhinc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

You typically won't get a SAT lock inside, there are far too many things to block a lock such as RF, Magnetic Interfence, WALLS, etc.   This is common.  Go outside and you should lock on to enough SATs in about 30 seconds.

BUT if you have tried flying outside and you are still getting the No Signal - Error 30008, you may have got a bad firmware download. I would suggest redoing the most recent firmware and trying again

2022-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please refresh the firmware. Then, restart the drone outside and try again? For your feedback on our replacement services, would you please tell us your case number? We will check and confirm with our teams. Thanks.
2022-8-5
Use props
Moji
lvl.1
Australia

Problem solved! Thank you for your help !

I just had to go somewhere like a park to get signal.

I used to get a strong signal in my backyard; even in my room but it seems not anymore!

cheers
2022-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Moji Posted at 8-7 21:21
Problem solved! Thank you for your help !

I just had to go somewhere like a park to get signal.

Thanks for the update!
We are glad to see your problem is resolved.
If there is anything else that we can help with, you can contact us here anytime as well.
2022-8-7
Use props
Halski78
lvl.1

Poland

I have same. I refreshed firmware. Bought 10.03.2024 and never catch GPS and any satelites. Tried on many diffrent places such a park, open space.
3-24 05:05
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Halski78 Posted at 3-24 05:05
I have same. I refreshed firmware. Bought 10.03.2024 and never catch GPS and any satelites. Tried on many diffrent places such a park, open space. [view_image]

We feel sorry for the situation you encountered. If all measures above have undertaken, we suggest to send it back for testing. You may refer to this link and create an online repair request, or if you encountered difficulties, you may contact our team to help you arranging/creating a case for you. Thank you for your patience.
3-24 10:05
Use props
Ravikant rk
lvl.1
India

Today (09April2024) I got same problem after I update new Firmware. No GPS, Fly with Caution Error Code 30008. . Before update I fly it without error.
4-9 02:17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ravikant rk Posted at 4-9 02:17
Today (09April2024) I got same problem after I update new Firmware. No GPS, Fly with Caution Error Code 30008.  . Before update I fly it without error.

Hi there, may I ask if you've tested it outside in an open area to see if this message still exists?
4-9 02:21
Use props
Ravikant rk
lvl.1
India

I did not get the error outside, but before update it was still work inside also. I'm just thinking about error (Not Stable Hovering fly with caution). what if I record wedding videos in hall? is it stable to record videos?
4-9 21:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ravikant rk Posted at 4-9 21:53
I did not get the error outside, but before update it was still work inside also. I'm just thinking about error (Not Stable Hovering fly with caution). what if I record wedding videos in hall? is it stable to record videos?

This message will appear when there is no GPS signal, the takeoff is permitted but there is no GPS. It is not recommended to do so unless in special circumstances or necessary conditions are met because most DJI aircraft use GPS positioning. However, indoor GPS signal is poor (and sometimes there is no GPS signal), which may affect the aircraft’s positioning accuracy making the aircraft likely to drift and crash.
4-9 22:29
Use props
Ravikant rk
lvl.1
India

I want to go back with old firmware. is it possible?
4-11 20:44
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ravikant rk Posted at 4-11 20:44
I want to go back with old firmware. is it possible?

Hi there, may I know the model of your device? Is there any issue with the current firmware?
4-12 01:14
Use props
Ravikant rk
lvl.1
India

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 01:14
Hi there, may I know the model of your device? Is there any issue with the current firmware?

I have mini 4 pro.
4-12 20:15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry to tell you that the Mini 4 Pro does not have firmware that supports downgrade. May I ask if there is any issue with the drone?
4-12 20:33
Use props
djiuser_gtj07cZrPaIP
New

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-12 20:33
Sorry to tell you that the Mini 4 Pro does not have firmware that supports downgrade. May I ask if there is any issue with the drone?

Hi..I am also facing this same issue but can I downgrade my DJI mini 2 se ?
4-27 01:17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_gtj07cZrPaIP Posted at 4-27 01:17
Hi..I am also facing this same issue but can I downgrade my DJI mini 2 se ?

Hi there, may I know have you tried to refresh the firmware and tried it outside in an open area to see if it could work?
4-27 01:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules